Polo neck

Naina stepped back, lower lip under her teeth.

Sameer lifted his hand to touch the place where she had left a mark.

"Naina, tum... tum... " He was at loss of words.

"Tumne bhi kiya tha na... maine badla le liya." She said with a straight face.

They stared at each other for a few seconds in silence...

She sensed it before he sprinted, running away at the exact same moment... silent terrace resonating with the sound of her laughter.

Sameer caught her at the other end of the terrace, holding her from behind as he lifted her... twirling just once.

"Chakkar toh nahi aaya?" He asked, gently placing her down.

"Jab sar neeche hota hai tab aata hai... aise nahi." She was running again before her sentence ended.

Sameer held her much faster this time, picking up in the same manner as he took few quick rounds with her circled in his arms, her hair teasing him, her hands holding onto his arms for support as she laughed harder.

"Sameer, please chodo... main gir jaungi." She squealed playfully, knowing that Sameer would never let her fall.

"Nahi chodunga... mujhse badla liya tumne ab main tumse lunga." He stopped but did not let her feet touch the ground.

"Par tum kis baat ka badla loge?" She was perplexed.

"Umm... sochna padega... kuch toh hoga." He squinted, thinking what he could use to his advantage.

"Main bataun... tum bhi aise hi bhaag jao jaise main bhag gayi thi." She suggested.

"Achha? Aisa badla hota hai?" He nudged his nose on her back.

Naina twisted at the ticklish feeling, "Aur kaisa hota hai?"

"Batata hun." He walked a few steps ahead, still holding her, and let her down next to the wall. Placing both hands on her sides, he caged her.

"Main bhag ke nahi paas aake apna badla leta hun... aur yeh hamesha yaad rakhna." His voice was throaty.

Naina went still. The smile on her face froze as he placed his lips on her neck.

"Kahan?" He whispered against her soft skin.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion as goosebumps flared up.

His hand reached the back of one shoulder, "Pehle yahan tha... ab kahan chahiye?"

Her heart pounded in her ears so loud that she was sure he could hear it. Her hands unknowingly clutched the sides of his shirt.

He lifted his head to gaze into her eyes...

She broke into a shy smile... realising that he was teasing her.

"Hato," she mumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his shoulder.

Sameer held her tight... happy to see his girl back in her usual form.

"Achha ek baat puchu?" He slipped his fingers in her soft mane.

"Hmm."

"Kya kal raat bhi tum meri shirt pehenke soyi thi?" He asked softly.

"Kal so hi nahi paayi... aur tumhari shirt ko toh haath lagane ki bhi himmat nahi hui." She truthfully told him.

He chuckled, "Himmat nahi hui? Naina, shirt mein kya tha jiske liye tumhe bahaduri ki zaroorat thi?"

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें