Revenge

In less than ten minutes, Naina reached the ground. He was waiting... hands crossed against his chest, shoulder leaning on the tree... his eyes deep with unbridled passion.

Naina stopped abruptly as she turned towards the tree, sucking her lower lip, hands twisting against her belly.

Taking a long stride, Sameer pulled her into his arms, crushing her with his tight hold.

"Aaj tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi thi, Naina? Itna mazboot nahi hun main... khud pe kisi tarah control karta hun par tumhe aisa karte hue dekh ke kaise ruk sakta hun, bolo?" His voice was rough.

Without giving her time to comprehend what he said, his lips closed over hers, taking her with strong demands. She melted against him instantly, arching her back to get closer, hands going around his neck as she responded with the same passion.

As his mouth plundered hers, she felt her knees weaken... the clenched muscles of her stomach started to ache... ache with a hollow feeling that made her tremble. She moved closer, if it was even possible... one hand clutched the hair on his nape... the other one going behind his head, putting more pressure.

Sameer was startled by her response. She surrendered without resistance... without inhibitions.

He deepened the kiss as she gave him access, exploring her with his tongue... and a deep sound escaped her... her hand slipped to his chest as she held his shirt and the other one slid under his collar... a shudder ran up his spine as her fingers lightly stroked the back of his neck that remained covered with the collar all the time.

He lifted his mouth only when he almost fainted with the lack of air... even after leaving her, the air around did not feel enough to fill up his lungs that had been sucked flat.

Naina still held him tight, holding onto his chest for support. Her heavy breathing showing her need for air...

He stroked her hair, feeling the slight tremble in her body flattened against him.

"Sameer," the voice was like a jolt to him.

She had never uttered his name in such a tone... he cupped her face with one hand as he looked down at the reddened face and half open eyes.

His control was thread bare, seeing her melt like this in his arms.

And before he could get some sanity, she pulled his head and pressed her lips to his.

His gasp died inside the throat... his girl was out to torment him today.  Her taste filled him up as she showed whatever she had learnt from him.

And when it came to learning, Naina was always a topper.

His heart hammered against his ribcage so hard, he felt it might burst out of his chest. Naina had taken his breath away. Her feminine sensuality hit him harder than his own strong desire. But before he could take the control of the kiss, she moved back... panting.

He looked in fascination at her swollen wet lips, heavily lidded eyes  and trembling hands that clutched his shirt.

"Naina," he could feel the heat from her body, ready to burn him.

He cupped her cheek, "Jaan logi kya meri?"

Her eyes shot up to him... and slowly, a cloud seemed to lift... she realised what she had done.

Naina was appalled at her own action, feeling deeply embarrassed. She tried to get out of his hold, twisting to loosen his grasp... it only made him pull her closer.

Not able to look at him, she hid her face in the crook of his neck, hands on his chest.

Sameer himself did not know how to react... he was equally stunned. But he didn't want her to leave... not till he could make her understand that she need not feel awkward or shy.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें