Tree

"Oh! Toh yeh sab sirf photo ke liye, " he raised his brows.

"Nahi, tumhari photo ke liye... tumhari har cheez bohot khaas hai mere liye," she rested her face more into his palm.

He smiled, "Aaj shaam ko pakka le aaunga... kal wale pant ki pocket mein rakhi thi."

She brought his hand in front of her and kissed his palm, "Thank you."

"O hello! Aisa thank you nahi chalega." He held her chin.

"Toh kaisa thank you chahiye?" She pouted her lips.

His eyes got stuck on the pout.

"Kya hua... bhool gaye?" She blinked.

Her teasing was making it difficult for him to remain in control.

Clutching her waist, he pulled her, "Naina, bohot mushkil se khud ko sambhalta hun tumhe itne kareeb dekhkar... aise karke mere hosh mat uddao."

She tried to move but he kept her pinned to himself, "Subah se aaj mujhe ched rahi ho... kab tak shareef banke door se dekhta rahunga tumhe?"

The butterflies in her stomach were awakened at his raspy voice... her fists clenching on his chest.

His warm breath fell on her face and the hollow feeling inside the belly made her break into a sweat.

He swallowed... her gaze fell to his neck... the vein throbbing at its base making her blood heat up.

Her hand moved up to touch the pulsating movement... not able to stop herself, she let her hand slid to the back of his neck, under the collar.

Sameer let out the breath he was holding, shutting his eyes.

She moved up on her toes, kissing the base of his neck, right over the vein.

His fingers dug into her waist as the feel of soft lips further ignited the burning skin. He buried his face in the flowing hair that were not confined today.

Circling her arms around his neck, Naina rested her forehead on his shoulder, breathing deeply.

After a few minutes, Sameer rubbed her back, before straightening himself.

He looked down at her flushed face, "Naina, mujhe tumse roz aur zyada pyar ho jata hai... kya karun?"

She held his face, "Mujhe toh har pal tumse pyar hota hai, Sameer... main kya karun?"

He smiled, bending down to touch her forehead with his as they stood holding hands.

"Aaj bahar chalein?" He suggested a little later as they were coming down the stairs.

"Nahin, bahar jayenge toh shaam ko ground mein nahi jaa payenge... aur maine waada kiya tha." She recalled.

Sameer looked sharply at her, "Kisse waada kiya tha?"

"Uss ped se... woh bhi humein miss kar raha hai... main roz shaam ko usse baatein karti thi." She reminisced.

"Tum akele wahan jaati thi?" He was worried.

"Wahan nahi jaati thi... bas balcony se dekhti thi... lagta tha woh bhi udaas hai hamare bina?"

He laughed, "Tum poori pagal ho."

She looked at him, "Pehle nahi thi... eleventh class mein aake ho gayi."

He pulled her cheek.

Sameer did not want to let her go but Naina insisted that they go back and have their lunch... and meet later in the evening.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें