Journey

The evening at the beach was as enjoyable as the previous day. They all had a great time before returning to take bath and get ready  for dinner.

Naina washed her hair and went out the back door to put the towel to dry when she saw Sameer walking on the stone path in the garden.

She stepped down to join him.

"Kitna achcha mausam hai na?" She said as she reached him.

He looked sharply at her... then touched her shoulder with a finger, and then grazed the same finger lightly against her cheek.

She pouted her lips, "Kya kar rahe ho?"

Sameer's face broke into a smile, "Asli ho."

Naina knitted her brows, "Matlab? Nakli kab hoti hun?"

He closed his eyes and let out a long breath, "Mujhe toh har jagah tum hi dikhti ho... isliye chu kar dekh raha tha ki sach mein ho ya phir se mera sapna hai."

She smiled and they resumed the walk.

"Waise sapne jaisi hi lag rahi ho... abhi abhi baal dhoye hain?" He leaned back a little to see her wet hair.

"Haan... subah jaldi nikalna hai toh abhi hi dho liye".

"Naina, tumhe thand lag jaayegi... yahan toh hawa bhi hai... bimar ho jaogi... hamein andar jaana chahiye",  he was worried that she might catch a cold.

Naina was enjoying the pleasant breeze, "Nahi Sameer, mujhe kuch nahi hoga... pehli baar thodi shaam ko baal dhoye hain."

"Ek minute, yahin rukna",Sameer ran to his room.

He was back in two minutes, with his jacket, " Tum ye pehen lo."

She looked at his jacket, then at him, and smiled, "Zaroorat nahi hai, Sameer... aur pehen li toh tumhari itni achchi jacket gili ho jaayegi."

He slipped it on her, "Sachchi? Kitni khushkismat hai yeh jacket."

She gave up and adjusted her hair, covering herself with his garment.

It was big for her... but warm and comforting, and as she wrapped her arms around herself, she felt the snugness of his body cover her.

Few minutes later, they went back to their rooms to get ready for dinner.

Nothing was planned after dinner as they had to leave by six in the morning.

As they walked back to the cottages, Naina reminded Sameer, "Saari packing abhi raat ko hi kar lena... subah toh tumse utha nahi jaayega. Kuch reh gaya toh wapas thodi aa payenge."

He stopped in front of her as they reached her cottage, "Sabse zaroori jo hai... woh bohot sambhaal ke saath leke jaunga."

"Kya?" She wondered how some things could be less important that he was not worried about forgetting them here.

Curling his fingers into hers, he raised his brows, "Tum."

She could not take her eyes away from his deep, black ones... which were full of immense love for her.

Sameer slept hugging the jacket.

Though it was quite early, students had started gathering around the main hall just after 5:30 in the morning. Some looked sleepy while some were dozing off sitting on the chairs. Some chirpy ones were happily discussing how much fun they had in two days.

Naina waited for Sameer.

He walked in just before six, the same jacket around his shoulders.

Seeing her dressed in a full sleeves kurta, he touched the lapel of his jacket and raised his brows in question.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें