Movie

The lectures got cancelled next day again. Sameer could not stop grinning. No classes meant he had the whole day with Naina again.

"Naina, chalo ab hum subah ka show dekhne chalte hain, " he excitedly pulled her as they saw the notice.

"Theek hai... kyon na Rahul aur Sonali se bhi pooch lein... woh bhi aa jayenge hamare saath." She suggested.

Sameer was not ready for any company, "Nahin... unhone dekh li hai... woh nahi chalenge... chalo na hum jaldi chalte hain jisse tickets mil jaayein."

He almost dragged her.

"Achha konsi picture dekhenge yeh toh bataya hi nahi tumne", she asked as they were on the bike.

"Nayi film hai... bohot achhi hai maine suna hai," he informed her.

"Nayi film? Salman Khan ki hai?" She was suddenly excited.

The pang of jealousy hit him again, "Shahrukh Khan ki hai."

"Oh!" She sighed.

Sameer wanted to stop the bike and stand in front of her... telling her to take a good look at him.

"Apna khud ka Salman hai iske paas, lekin uss screen wale ke liye aankhon mein aisi chamak aati hai jaise woh hi iska pyar hai... arre, aaj bhi kitni ladkiyan mujhe Salman bolti hain... sab ko dikhayi deta hai bas Naina ko nahi dikhta." He muttered angrily.

"Tumne kuch kaha?" She heard some murmurs but could not understand anything.

He looked back with a fake smile, "Nahi, main kya kahunga... tum Salman Khan ke sapne dekhti raho."

She smiled, instantly aware of the sarcasm in his voice and the reason for it.

Sliding one hand around his waist, she placed the other one on his heart, keeping her chin on his shoulder, "Sapne toh main tumhare hi dekhti hun... mere liye Salman bhi tum ho aur Shahrukh bhi tum."

His grin could be seen from miles... as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed.

"Achha ab road pe dhyaan do, mere hero, " she pulled her hand.

"Naina, haath yahin rakho na," he missed the warmth the moment she removed her hand.

Laughing, Naina wrapped her hands tightly around him, placing her head between his shoulders.

Sameer wanted the road to never end.

But it did... very soon.

The theater was not crowded at this hour. Sameer easily got the tickets... asking for corner seats.

They walked in. Naina was coming to a theater after a very long time. Her last movie had been in school once when chachaji had taken everyone to watch a new Salman Khan movie. At that time, she had dreamt of watching a movie with Sameer... sitting close to him in a theater... maybe holding hands. Her innocent heart had gone crazy at those thoughts. The closeness in her thoughts was too much for that time... when Sameer wasn't even aware of her existence... at least that is what she thought. And today her dream had come true. She was here, in a dark theater sitting on the corner seat, with Sameer. Holding hands had become as normal for them as breathing. It was always needed, it was always there, it was always essential.

She looked around... very few seats were occupied.

Sameer looked at her, raising his eyebrows, "Kya dekh rahi ho?"

"Umm... bohot kam log hain na yahan... flop picture toh nahi hai?" She gave a suspicious look to him.

He leaned towards her, lips almost touching her cheeks, "Kya fark padta hai... kaisi bhi ho... hum yahan film dekhne thodi aaye hain."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें