Plan

Sameer and Naina started planning the whole sequence.

"Lekin Sameer, college mein theek nahi rahega... utna achcha nahi ho payega", Naina said thoughtfully.

" Phir kahan jaa sakte hai... aur kaise?" Sameer was not very sure.

Suddenly Naina grinned widely, "Yaad hai woh aunty... jinke yahan hamne khana khaya tha? Wahan jaaye toh?"

He gave it a thought and agreed it was a good place.

They planned to explore the possibility over the weekend.

In her room at night, Naina delicately folded her dupatta. Bringing it closer, she inhaled the musky smell... his smell... and her entire body broke into sweat, hair rising at the back of her neck. This dupatta will always be very special for her... she kept it on her heart and squeezed her eyes shut, smiling dreamily... feeling him close to her.

Sameer took a bath and stepped in front of his cupboard, looking for the track pants. As he felt water droplets from his hair making the neck wet, he remembered Naina as she had wiped the sweat from his neck... and her dupatta... and he was lost again.

She had come very close to his face... on the pretext of wiping his neck... and that gulp of water... from the same bottle... he could not forget the look on her face and the twinkle in her eyes...

His girl was getting bold... he could see how she held his hand anywhere, without hesitation... how she grabbed his arm... how easily she had started leaning into him when they sat together... how she looked him straight in the eye, not shying away... how she had rested her cheek on his...

He touched his cheek, and felt the tickle of his growth... did it hurt her silky, soft skin?   He moved his hand a bit and felt the prick on his palm... Oh God! It must have hurt her... what will he do once they get married... he couldn't  stay away, thinking that his stubble might hurt her... no, there has to be a way... he'll have to find out.

Next few days were quite hectic as the boys had their practice and attended a few classes specially arranged for them like previous year, Naina tried to prod Sonali more about Rahul, also helping Sameer with studies that he had been missing... and both of them worked on the plan.

On Sunday, they went to the same restaurant and talked to the lady who was very happy to help them.

As the day approached, Naina's excitement also increased and she was having a tough time keeping it a secret.

Finally, the day arrived.

Naina reached the classroom to find the three girls chatting happily about a new movie.

"Kya chal raha hai?" She inquired.

Sonia gave her a big smile, "Aaja Naina, hum log picture jaane ka soch rahe hain... tu chalegi? "

Komal teased her, "Aajkal Sameer toh practice mein rehta hai toh tere paas time hoga na... aaja hamare saath."

Naina smiled at them, "Abhi toh tum log mere saath chalne ke liye haan bolo... aaj ek hi lecture hai... uske baad jaana hai."

They looked at her in surprise. It was the first time Naina had suggested to go anywhere except the class and library.

"Tera birthday hai kya? Party de rahi hai?" Nisha was the first one to recover.

"Nahi, birthday nahi hai... woh meri ek aunty hain, unhone restaurant khola hai... bohot achcha khaana hai wahan... tum logon ko leke jaana chahti thi", Naina explained.

" Pakka chalenge... hum toh khud soch rahe the ki ek hi lecture hai uske baad ghar toh nahi jaana toh isiliye picture ka plan bana rahe the par ab tere saath chalte hain",  Sonali was happy with the program.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें