Sapne

Naina stood holding onto the back of chair, breathing heavily... she needed support...

Her lips still tingled from the second kiss... his fierceness had made her go hot all over. She could not face him like this... pressing a fisted hand over her heart, she tried to bring it in control.

Sameer looked at the red dupatta lying on the floor. He got carried away seeing her swollen lips... and some of his bottled up feelings spilled out. He hoped Naina was fine.

She stood with her back to him. He slowly walked up to her, "Naina... "

When she didn't respond, he held her shoulders and turned her around.

She stood with lowered eyes. Sameer lightly placed his fingers on her cheek... it was burning.

"Meri taraf dekho, Naina", he said softly.

She swallowed, not lifting up her eyes.

Sameer pulled her in a comforting hug... wrapping his arms around her gently.

"Thank you... mujhe itna achha gift dene ke liye", he whispered.

Naina hid her face in his chest.

"Toh yeh tha woh gift jo tumne yahan chupa ke rakha tha... mujhe tang kar rahi thi itne din se." He teased.

He could feel her lips curling into a smile on his chest.

"Pata hai Naina, jab bhi main padh padh ke thak jaata tha aur man karta tha bas ab kisi book ko haath na lagaun tab mujhe bas ek hi cheez yaad aati thi... tumhara promise ek special gift ka... aur main wapas zor shor se padhne baith jaata tha." He revealed the secret of his good result.

"Achha... jab college mein sab poochenge toh yehi bataoge kya?" her curiosity won over her shyness as she looked up at him.

Finally being able to see her face, he smiled, "Tum kaho toh yehi bata dunga... sabko pata chalne do meri Naina mujhse kuch bhi karwa sakti hai... bas thodi si rishwat deke."

"Hato... " She pushed him, moving away to pick the dupatta lying on the floor.

He held her hand, "Tumne yeh dupatta mere liye kharida tha?"

Naina looked at him in surprise, "Tumhare liye dupatta kyon lungi?"

"Par tumne kaha tha na ki tumne gift kharid ke yahan rakha hai... kya hai woh?" He was not ready to let go.

"Woh toh maine aise hi kaha tha... socha tha ki wapas aake tumhare liye kuch achha sa le lungi." She tried to get away.

He pulled her close, looking into her eyes, "Sach kaho, Naina, kya tumne bhi yeh nahi socha tha jo main chahta tha?" He lighly grazed her lower lip with his finger.

Naina lowered her eyes, not able to lie any more.

Sameer could feel his heart jump in joy... a small nagging thought had been troubling him for the last few minutes... Naina had done this only for him or she wanted it as well...

Seeing her expression now, he had no doubt that the demure girl standing here with lowered eyes had the same passion in her... only, she kept it hidden, unlike him.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her, "Thank you, meri jaan... tumhe pata nahi hai tumne aaj mujhe kitni khushi di hai... main toh kabse sapna dekh raha tha."

"Kabse?" Naina's muffled voice reached him.

"Sach bolunga toh tum gussa ho jaogi", he nuzzled his face in her hair.

"Nahi houngi... bolo na kabse?" It was her turn to make him come out with the truth.

He brought his lips closer to her ear, brushing against the earlobe as he spoke, "Do saal se..."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें