Fire

He moved an inch and lightly kissed the side of her mouth. Naina turned her face, a tight knot forming in her stomach. His hands on her belly were making the skin burn with a feverish pitch. She wanted to get away and breathe... she also wanted to turn and mould herself into him.

Sameer nestled his face in her neck, feeling that more skin was exposed today, as compared to her other dresses. He remembered her white kurta that she always wore to bed in the hostel... that too had a broad neck, but she covered it with a dupatta. Bringing one of his hand up, he lightly traced the neckline, stopping abruptly a couple of inches below her collarbone... it was indeed going down further.

His heart started hammering uncontrollably.

"Naina... tumhara dupatta... " he managed somehow.

She flung one hand to her neck, alarmed. The anxiety of sneaking up to the terrace to meet Sameer had made her forget the dupatta... even Preeti did not notice... maybe because at home they always stayed without one.

"Sam... Sameer... main jaati hun", she tried to free herself from his hold, conscious of her state.

He tightened his hold, "Uh... huh... itni si baat ke liye mujhe akela chod ke jaogi?"

Naina nervously moved her shoulders, trying to get him move his face.

"Please, Naina, ek dupatta hi toh hai... aur yahan sirf main hun... mujhse kya sharmana", he nuzzled deeper into her neck.

"Sameer, main pehle kabhi aise bahar nahi nikli... ye sone wala kurta hai... iska toh... " She had gone completely red.

He left her, straightening up, "Achha ruko".

He started to open the buttons of his shirt.

Naina turned to see what he was doing...

Horrified at the scene in front, she held his hands, which already had opened top two buttons and were nearing the third one down his chest.

"Kya kar rahe ho? Dimag toh theek hai tumhara?" She said in a shaky voice.

Sameer looked up at her with innocent eyes, "Main apni shirt de deta hun tumhe... ye pehen lo... fir toh ruk sakti ho na?"

"Aur tum?" She questioned.

"Mujhe tumhare samne aise khade rehne se koi problem nahi hai", he winked.

Naina felt she would melt into a puddle.

She had no idea when his hands moved away from his shirt and came around her.

Feeling her hand burn, she realised that her fingers were resting on his bare skin, holding onto the open shirt. She was unable to stop her gaze from moving slowly up from her hand, taking in the gleaming skin...

He saw her brown eyes shining with golden sparks as she let her eyes travel across his chest, moving up to his neck.

His own heart was ready to jump out...

His hand came to hold hers, slowly flattening her palm... and then he placed it on his chest, where the seams of shirt parted to reveal his skin.

There was a sharp intake of breath... whether it belonged to one or both, they didn't come to know.

Naina did not remove her hand even after the pressure of his palm was gone... she felt the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest as his heartbeat went crazy... her own could not be felt... probably her heart had stopped beating.

She clutched his shirt with other hand, for support... as her legs turned to jelly.

Sameer held her safe, his large palm flat on her back as other hand moved to her face, stroking the soft cheek with his fingers.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें