Bharosa

They went to the library to complete the notes.

"Mere toh aaj ke lectures bhi miss ho gaye." Sameer made a sad face.

Naina looked at him, "Pata hai tumhe kitna dukh hoga iss baat ka... ab zyada acting mat karo... maine aaj ke saare lectures ke notes tumhare liye likh diye."

She forwarded the folded sheets to him. He took the papers, a sheepish smile on his face.

Naina pulled the chair closer to the table, concentrating on the book in front, back of the pen in her mouth, head tilted... she looked adorable... his mind was far from studies. His elbow on the table, he rested his face on the palm and was lost in her, his lips curled into a small smile.

Feeling his eyes on her, Naina looked up... and shifted her gaze back to the books immediately...

The fresh, soapy smell mixed with his own musky fragrance was driving her crazy ever since he had arrived in the afternoon. And the darker growth on his jaw... it was taking all her self control to keep her hands away. To make it worse for her, now he had his own hand on the cheek... she wondered how the stubble must be pricking his palm. Taking her hands under the table, she fisted them. The books failed to get her attention. She kept her eyes on them though, appearing to be reading... but all she could see on the printed paper was his face, cheek pushed up slightly, making his one eye appear as if he was winking. She swallowed.

The movement of the column of her throat made him sit up straight. Naina was staring at the same page for quite some time now. Was she not studying? He gave a quick look around... being almost lunch time, the library was deserted. He shifted his chair closer to hers.

Naina instantly got up and went to the window, her back to him. She crossed her hands, trying to focus on the outside view.

Sameer went to stand behind her. His proximity started to multiply the butterflies in her stomach even when he had not touched her.

"Naina, aaj chalogi  bahar lunch karne?" He asked in a low voice, bending near her ear.

His breath fanned her cheek, making the redness turn darker.

"Aaj... aaj kuch kaam hai mujhe... episode poora karna hai." She lied, speaking with great difficulty.

He could sense the restraint in her voice. He held her shoulders, slowly turning her towards himself. Her eyes did not lift up.

He looked at her wrenching the fingers into her belly. He brought his face up to him, one finger under her chin. She still did not look up.

"Idhar dekho." He commanded.

The lashes lifted slowly, to reveal the brown eyes... darkened with sparks of light shining in them.

He was mesmerised.

His hand moved from her chin to the face, long fingers weaving in her hair behind the ear...

"Pyaar jatane mein koi burayi nahi hai, Naina." He whispered huskily, leaning to kiss her cheek.

Her hands clutched his t shirt on the sides.

Coming up on her toes, she kissed his jaw, the prickle on her lips soothing her instantly. Her fingers moved to his face, tracing the line of his jaw and chin, lost in the sensation. As her lips moved on one side of his face, she could not resist... and nipped near his chin.

Loud ring of the bell to mark the end of last lecture brought her out of the pool of emotions she was drowning in.

Before Sameer could stop her, she swiftly moved away from him, picked up her bag and ran out of the library. He stood with a hand on his jaw, smiling. The table still had her books scattered... she did not pick up anything in a hurry.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें