Secret

The entire gang enjoyed lunch with a light heart... teasing each other and laughing.

When it was time for the girls to go, Sameer wanted to drop Naina but she asked him to stay back, going instead with Munna and Swati.

They got dropped in the market area.

"Swati tu bhi hamare ghar hi chal pad... shaam ko wapas chali jaana." Naina suggested.

"Naina, kahin mummy gussa na karein... main subah se bahar hun", she was a bit doubtful.

"Arre, aunty ko phone kar degi Naina... ek hafte mein toh woh chali jayegi... toh keh degi ki aaj poora din saath rahenge." Preeti had a solution for everything.

Swati and Naina liked the idea and they walked back home together.

Chachiji was happy to see Swati, offering to make dhokla for the girls.

After they polished off the snacks, Preeti showed Swati the dresses they had got stitched for the new session of college.

Swati was impressed with the designs.

"Preeti, yeh zip ka idea toh bohot kamaal hai... main bhi apne saare suiton mein lagwaungi", she checked out the shape of dresses.

Preeti was proud of her skills, raising her imaginary collars, "Achha toh hoga hi... idea kiska hai... waise tu mujhe batana kaisa piece khareeda hai tune, main uske hisaab se tujhe aur design bhi bata dungi."

Swati was overjoyed at the suggestion as she picked up a white kurta, "Yeh kya mast lag raha hai... Naina, yeh tune pehna hai kya? Kaisa lagta hai? Ek baar dikha na pehen ke."

Naina was more than happy to show off the pretty kurta, rushing to the washroom to change.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, the memories of the day when she had met Sameer wearing this kurta came flooding to her mind.

She recalled how his hand had traced the wide neckline and the zip till down her back. She could again feel his fingers brushing down her spine and a strange tightening started to form in her stomach. He had called her chandni... her favourite portrayal of the actress Sridevi. She shivered, remembering how he had kissed behind her ear... the knot tightened... she closed her eyes, longing for his arms around her.

A loud knock jolted her out of the dreams, "Naina, aaj bahar niklegi ya Swati ko agle hafte aane ko bolun." Preeti's irritated voice reached her.

Quickly, she unlatched the door and walked out.

"Yeh zip toh musibat hi hai... jaldi se naa band hoti hai naa khulti hai." She chided Preeti, trying to distract her.

Swati gave a teasing look, "Toh kya hua... karwa lena... mana thodi karega Sameer."

Preeti and Swati giggled, winking at each other as Naina turned scarlet.

"Tu kya Munna se karwayegi?" She snapped back at her friend.

Swati shrugged, "Aur kya."

Naina's eyes turned wide...

"Kya... aise kya dekh rahi hai? Shaadi hone waali hai meri Munna se", Swati said matter of factly.

"Haan, par hui toh nahi hai naa... aur meri bhi nahi hui hai... toh zyaada mat bol", Giving her an annoying look, Naina turned to face the mirror.

Swati got up and hugged Naina from behind, lowering her voice, "Lekin jaise Sameer tujhe dekhta hai naa... lagta hai usne toh kabki tujhse shaadi karli... hayee Naina... ladka pagal hua jaa raha hai tere liye... aur tu hai ki aise kapde pehen ke usko aur jalayegi?"

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें