Bike ride

They stood gazing into each other's eyes... Naina could feel the depth of his love both in his words and his eyes.

"Tum bhi na... " She moved away, going towards the tree to sit against it.

"Main bhi kya? Aise kaise koi tumhare paas aayega... sirf main aa sakta hun... " He leaned, after settling down along with her.

She placed one hand on his arm, making him sit straight.

"Aur mujhe tum aane nahi deti." He sulked.

"Achha, yeh jo itne chipak ke baithe ho yeh kya hai?" She pointed at his shoulder and arm plastered against hers.

He looked at it and grinned, "Yeh chipakna nahi hota... bataun kya hota hai?"

She tilted to her side as he half turned, bending towards her.

"Sameer, tum... tum agar aise karoge toh main jaa rahi hun." She pushed him, placing one hand near his neck.

"Ahh," he straightened.

"Kya hua? Dukh raha hai? Sorry, sorry," Naina realised she had pressed on the mark.

He gave a smile, "Tum toh badla lene mein bohot pakki ho... gin gin ke leti ho."

She frowned, "Maine jaan ke thodi kiya hai... galti se haath lag gaya... neela pad gaya hai?"

She was reminded of her own mark. Glaring at the high neck of his t shirt, she sighed.

He raised his brows in question.

"Agar abhi doosra shirt pehen aate toh main dekh leti kitna gehra hai... ismein toh dikh bhi nahi sakta." She grumbled.

He got up and started to pull out the t-shirt from his jeans. By the time Naina stood up, holding his hand to stop him, he had lifted it over the abdomen.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum?" She hissed through clenched teeth.

"Tumko dekhna hai woh nishan... main dikha deta hun." He lifted his hand further.

Naina slapped on his hand, pulling the t shirt down.

"Pagal ho kya? Yahan bahar khade hokar yeh sab kar rahe ho." She gave a furious look.

"Toh tumhare kamre mein aakar karun?" He tilted his head, giving a crooked smile.

Her heart that was already thudding like crazy, jumped to her mouth.

She immediately turned away from him, bunching her dress on the sides.

Sameer tucked the t-shirt in before holding her hand and going back to their seating place.

"Baitho... mazak kar raha tha," he touched his head with hers as they sat side by side.

Her heartbeat took some time to settle.

"Kaisi dress logi tum?" He tried to bring her back to talking.

"Pata nahi... dekhna padega... tum batao." She looked at him, thankful that he didn't pursue his teasing.

"Kuch alag... jaisa tum hamesha pehenti ho uske jaisa nahi." He said after thinking for a few moments.

"Main toh suit ya dress pehenti hun... ab isse alag kya hoga... jeans bhi pehenti hun ab toh... lehenga aur saree bhi peheni hai... iske alawa aur kya hota hai?" She racked her brain.

"Alag se mera matlab dress hi par kuch naye design ka." He explained.

She agreed to keep an open mind about what to buy.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें