Images

Naina checked the medicine... to see if Sameer had taken his morning dose.

"Woh doctor ne de di thi", he cleared her doubt.

" Tumne kuch khaya? " She remembered that he had only eaten half a biscuit and one slice of cake the previous day.

He nodded his head, "Subah daliya bhijwaya tha kitchen se... doctor ne kaha tha... aur abhi bhi khana bhejenge... bahar nikalne ko mana kiya hai doctor ne... isliye aaj ka khana yahin aayega... kal se dining haal mein kha lunga."

Her eyes  changed instantly, "Dining hall tak jaane ko mana kiya hai doctor ne aur aap peeche wale ground tak jaane ke liye taiyar the?  Mr. Sameer Maheshwari, akal hai ki nahi?  Raste mein behosh ho jaate to? Kaun utha ke laata tumhe? Pata hai kithe bhari ho? "

Her voice was spitting fire... in her anger, she didn't realise what she had blurted.

But Sameer had caught her words.

He leaned ahead, pulling her towards himself, "Bhari hun, matlab?"

His face was close... she forgot to breathe.

Sameer waited for a few seconds, watching the play of different emotions on her face.

Then, he prodded, "Bolo na... tumhe kaise pata?"

Naina swallowed, "Woh... woh... tum itni exercise karte ho... kh... khelte ho... toh bhari hi hoge na... matlab... ladkon ka wazan toh... toh ladkiyon se zyaada hota hai. "

He kept his gaze on her... making her face go red.

Leaning back again to rest his back on the pillow, he streched his legs, crossing his arms.

This girl... who was fumbling now, looking like a small, delicate, precious doll... had the nerves of steel. She had broken all shackles of the society, kept aside her family values, broken all rules... only for him. His heart filled with pride... at the strength of her love for him. His fears... that if her family will not approve of their relationship when they get to know, she might be forced to give in... such fears started to melt away... that one tiny dark corner of his heart started to glow in the light of her strength... this fragile angel will hold his hand against anything... and anyone.

"Ab aise kya dekh rahe ho?" She felt a little conscious... sitting in boys' clothes, her hair disheveled... she was sure dark circles had appeared under her eyes.

Sameer smiled, "Dekh raha hun ki tum kaisi ho."

This made her even more conscious, "Kya karun... aise kapde nahi pehenti toh yahan pohochana mushkil hota... mujhe bhi shauk nahi hai iss tarah kisi aur ke kapde pehenne ka... par aana toh tha... tumhari wajah se pehne hain aur tumhi mazak uda rahe ho."

He leaned in again, putting a finger under her chin, "Mazak nahi uda raha... main kho gaya hun tumme... koi mere liye iss hadd tak bhi jaa sakta hai, yeh main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta tha... tum har din mujhe ek nayi khushi, ek naya sapna,ek naya janm deti ho Naina", his voice was gentle.

She continued to look into his eyes, seeing nothing but love... and her reflection.

A knock at the door made both of them jump.

Naina looked nervously at Sameer.

" Tum bathroom mein jao, main dekhta hun",  he waited till she was out of sight, then walked upto the door.

"K... Kaun hai? " He asked anxiously.

"Sameer bhaiya... main chotu... aapka khana laya hun".

Quickly opening the door, Sameer took the plate from Chotu... thanked him and closed the door.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें