Dost

It was a beautiful day... for both of them.

As Sameer stood at the window of his room, staring into the darkness outside, his own being was illuminated with the blessing he had received in the form of Naina.
Her cheerful demeanor had started to reflect on him... he rarely found anything annoying these days... Sameer Maheshwari... who was agitated with everything and everyone till one year back... was satisfied with  whatever came his way... was happy with whatever he had...

His Naina was with him.

How he had loved the feel of her in his arms... she had moulded into him... completely.

"Gale toh kas ke hi lagati hai... mujhe bhi", he smiled in gratification.

Looking down at his right hand, the feel of her soft lips touching his hand made him blush. He brought the lucky palm to his lips and kissed at the same place where Naina had put her lips.

Naina sat chewing the nail of her thumb, smiling... lost in the feeling of being in his arms.

When she had hugged him first time, it was more of emotional support... to give him the strength to deal with his pain... to soothe his wounds... to let him know she was there... with him.

Today's hug was pure love... expression of eagerness to see and meet each other, expression of joy at finally being close, expression of pleasure at the touch.

She blushed at the memory. She had allowed herself to be glued to him... for so long... and how blissful it was... his arms had cocooned her like she was something precious... she had felt it to be the perfect place for herself... made only for her.

Her blush turned deeper.

Sleep wasn't easy for both of them.

Next morning,  there was a lot of activity and excitement as new students had joined and last year's freshers were now seniors.

Sameer met Rahul in the dining hall.

" Kaisa hai yaar, bada khush nazar aa raha hai... Naina se mulakaat ho gayi lagti hai... yaar tu toh poora majnu hai... phir kaise raha do mahine uske bina? " Rahul was his usual cheerful self.

"Uske bina kyon rahunga? Hum milte rahe Ahmedabad mein bhi", Sameer was glad their homes were in the same city.

Rahul was astonished, " Ghar bhi paas paas, school bhi ek, aur love story shuru karne ke liye tum dono ko ek naye shahar mein aana tha... sabse alag hoke, woh bhi do saal baad! Kamaal hai yaar tumhaari story... jab shaadi kar loge toh ispe ek picture banana... bata raha hun ekdam hit jaayegi. "

Sameer laughed at the absurdity of the idea... who would be interested in the story of unknown people... the love story of Sameer and Naina would be of no importance to anyone in the world.

He brought his thoughts back to Rahul, "Tum batao... kaisi rahi chuttiyan?  Aur Sonali ke saath baat aage badhane ka koi plan banaya ya nahi? "

Rahul rubbed his neck, "Plan to banaya hai... bas dekhna hai kuch ho paayega ya nahi... zaroorat padi to tu aur Naina help karoge?"

Sameer put his hand on Rahul's shoulder, "Pakka karenge... pyaar ke liye kuch bhi... lekin sirf time pass toh nahi hai na... kisi ladki ka dil mat todna."

Rahul's eyes were genuine, "Nahi dost... sachchi feelings hai dil mein... tabhi toh ek saal se intezaar kar raha hun."

Talking to Rahul delayed Sameer.

Naina didn't find him waiting outside her hostel wing so she left for the classroom, thinking he might have already gone.

Sonali came running from the other end, followed by Komal and Nisha,
"Nainaaa, congratulations. "

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें