Acting

The shooting for the show had started and Naina visited the sets along with Sameer. They both were amazed at the amount of hard work required for the making of a TV show. What they had always thought to be real places were actually sets, created only for one show... sometimes only for a part of the show. In present case, the small town set was required for first few episodes after which the characters were to move to a big city.

They met the girl who was playing the lead. Her name was Shilpa.

"Naina ji, thank you... aapne itna achha likha hai Kalpana ka character ki audience ko behad pasand aayega... mere liye yeh bohot zaroori hai kyonki mere career ki shuruaat hai." She gave a warm smile to Naina.

"Maine toh sirf likha hai... jaan toh aap dalengi usme, Shilpa ji." Naina smiled back.

"Arre yaar, yeh aap aap bohot formal ho raha hai... mujhe iski aadat nahi hai... kya aap mujhe tu kahengi?" She was suddenly chirpy.

"Hum dono ek dusre ko tum keh lete hain... aur naam se bulayenge... yeh ji bada bhaari bharkam hota hai." Naina made her more comfortable.

Sameer walked upto her and said, "Naina, wahan ka set up dekho... story ke hisaab se toh ek choti dukan honi chahiye na?"

Naina went away to check, after nodding at Shilpa.

Later, as Shilpa was reading her script sitting in a corner, Naina walked back to her and settled on the next chair.

Seeing her alone, Shilpa asked, "Naina, tumhare saath woh ladka kaun hai?"

Naina turned to see in the direction she was pointing. Sameer stood there, talking to a technician about something. She decided not to reveal anything straight away.

"Woh mere co writer hain, " she said with a straight face.

"Ekdum hero hain... unhe kaho na audition dene ke liye... abhi humare show ka male lead final nahi hua hai... agar select hue toh meri lottery lag jayegi." She said, looking wistfully at Sameer.

"Kyon nahi, main bol dungi, " Naina tried not to laugh.

Shilpa kept eyeing Sameer the whole time. Naina observed this but did not say anything to Sameer. They decided to leave after lunch.

"Shilpa, main jaa rahi hun. Ab shayad agle hafte hi aana hoga. Tab milte hain." She said goodbye to Shilpa.

"Uhh... Naina... woh baat ki kya tumne apne un co writer se? Kya kaha unhone?" Shilpa was stuck on Sameer.

Naina looked back at him, "Unhe koi interest nahi hai... unka toh apna bohot bada kaam hai... business hai, factories hain."

Shilpa was surprised, "Toh fir yeh sab kyon kar rahe hain?"

"Apne pyaar ke liye." Naina smiled.

Shilpa looked at her with pained eyes, "Pyar? Kaun hai unka pyaar?"

Before Naina could say anything, Sameer walked upto them and circled his arm around her shoulder.

"Chalein madam?" He smiled lovingly at her.

Naina nodded, then looked at Shilpa, " Yeh mere pati hain."

The girl watched open mouthed as they left.

"Aaj toh tumhari ek fan ban gayi aur usne tumhe hero banane ki thaan hi li thi." She said the moment they were out.

Sameer gave a questioning look to her.

Naina laughed, "Woh Shilpa... bol rahi thi tum audition de do... agar isi show ke liye select ho gaye toh uski lottery lag jayegi."

Sameer looked around... finding the parking area deserted, he pulled Naina closer, touching her cheeks with the back of his hand.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें