Sazaa

"Naina, sazaa toh maine tumko deni thi tum mujhe kyon de rahi ho." He said in a gruff voice.

"Kaisi sazaa?" She could not comprehend what he meant.

"Tum itne kareeb ho, yahan hum akele hain aur main tumhe na theek se chu sakta hun na kiss kar sakta hun?" He whined.

"Kyon?" She asked with genuine innocence.

His eyes turned dark, "Matlab tum chahti ho ki main... "

Naina was red in a second... this was not what she meant.

His hands  went to her waist, holding her from the sides, "Kyonki meri jaan, agar main ek baar behek gaya na toh tum iss haal mein toh neeche bilkul nahi jaa paogi."

Naina was ready to evaporate... she could not look at him... and covered her face with hands.

Sameer took a deep breath and kissed her hands over the eyes, "Yeh tumhari aankhon ke liye jinme main hamesha khud ko dekhta hun."

His next kiss was over her mang tika, "Yeh uss maang ke liye jo aaj mere rang mein rang gayi hai."

He kissed over her cheeks, "Yeh unn galon ke liye jo mere liye hamesha laal ho jaate hain."

He could not see but he was sure her cheeks would have gone redder.

His lips touched the hands over her nose, "Yeh tumhari pyari si naak ke liye jo mere aane se pehle hi mujhe pehchan jaati hai."

Next was the turn of lips... and his voice turned heavier, "Yeh unn hothon ke liye jo mera naam itne pyar se lete hain."

He wanted to say some more but controlled himself.

His eyes now moved down to her neck... and the image of her gulping down the soft drink came alive. He removed her hands from the face. Naina still could not open  her eyes. His gaze went down further.

"Aur jahan tum mera naam chupa ke rakhti ho yeh kiss wahan ke liye hai."

Before she could understand, he bent his head and kissed over her heart.

"Tumhare dil ke liye."

Naina got a jolt of the extent that she had never felt in her life. Her breath left her lungs... tightened stomach muscles clenched so hard she thought they might snap... legs turned into jelly... She would have fallen had he not been holding her... but he was... aware of her reaction to his kiss...

Her eyes flew open as one hand went over the heart instantly while one clutched the side of her lehenga.

And he swiftly bent again to kiss over her hand this time, making her inhale sharply.

He straightened, looking at her, searching the brown eyes that looked darker... there was surprise, confusion, shock, shyness... but no anger...

His girl had accepted him... wholeheartedly.

Naina could feel his kisses... even though they were over her hand, she could feel them right where he wanted to give them. When he pulled her hands away, she thought he would kiss her again... he did... but not where she was expecting it. His lips over her heart were separated by multiple layers of clothing but she could feel him... she could feel him right on her heart.

Her mind had stopped functioning... holding him was difficult... the hand over her heart slipped to her side to gather the lehenga in a fist this side too.

His hands were clutching her waist... his eyes bore into hers... his breath heated her already burning face...

She stepped back, only to hit the partition of cupboard.  Looking behind, her eyes fell on the dupatta and she remembered why she had come here. She picked up the dupatta.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें