Love Story between two demi gods ( Xylo X Magnus) Olympus

A Day Together

Requested by AstroMike

Magnus was having a normal boarding day when xylo came in. Xylo seem to be holding ricarro and went to ricarro room. When xylo came out he was holding no one.

Xylo- Oh hey magnus I didn't see you there

Magnus- Hello what was up with you holding ricarro?

Xylo- Oh Will you see ricarro kinda past out on the grass and I had to carrying him back to his bed because he was tired.

Magnus- I see will then let go do something

Xylo- What?

Magnus- Im bored and I want to do something so come on

Xylo- Find and I think I know the place

Soon xylo took magnus to the island where the polynesians were not there for some reason.

Magnus- Where are we?

Xylo- Welcome to the island of the polynesians. I don't know were there at but I do know we could have some fun.

After that magnus and xylo started to have there little fun. The first thing they did was surfing. Magnus had a little bit of problem at first but soon xylo kinda help her out with that and now she surfing like a champion.

The next thing they did was making sand castles. Magnus won because she was more experience in making sand castles than xylo. They went swimming and even have a couple of drinks. Soon it started to get late and it started to become dark.

Magnus and xylo were looking at the sun set with there hands close together but they weren't not touching.

Magnus- I had fun xylo thank you

Soon magnus grad xylo hand and smile. When it hit night they were starring at the stars when magnus fell alseep. Xylo didn't want to wake her so he pick her up and flew off to her room. He lay her down on her bed and kiss her forehead goodnight.

Xylo Mind- I had a lot of fun too and I hope we get to do more fun things soon