Love Story between two Slayers (Allumos X Kit) Fairytail

Thinking about you

After everyone got out of the portal everything started to go back to normal. Kit did talk to Marshie and sure she wasn't happy for what had happen but she did understand.

At the  "date" kit for some weird reason started to stop liking marsh for some reason. She tried to think nothing of it but it kept coming from within her head.

When she got back home she started dreaming about that night at the horrible party they were trap at. She couldn't help but dream dancing with allumos and just didn't want that dream to end. She didn't know what was going on until she started talking to allumos more.

That is when she knew that the feeling she had for marshie was gone and just went to allumos instead.

She started hanging out with him more and more but just didn't have the gusts to say the words right in front of his face until-

Allumos- Hey kit

Kit- yes?

Allumos- I wanted to say that I kind of fell out of love with marshie so she if yours now hehehe

Kit- Wait really!? Well I kind of fell out of love with her too. She nice and all but after a while of trying I just think it won't work out that all

Allumos- Oh I see well then would you mind if I do something a little crazy with you right now?

Kit- Oh umm sure go ahead

That is when allumos pull kit in for a kiss. She was shock for what just happen but she soon accepted it and even kiss back.

When they pull apart kit can tell allumos was very happy. Like one of the most happiest men alive after that kiss making her smile.

Allumos- Kit will you be my umm girlfriend?

Kit- Of course I would love too

That is when kit kiss him again saving that movement forever.