- XXVI -

Again the black vans I usually wear, are replaced by 2 inches high heels.

A new little skirt and a instead of my clasic big bow, I wear a red scarf around my neck.

Watching myself in the mirror, again I can say the lady reflected in it is just perfect, I wish I could be really her.

"Ready~" my stylist and closest friend at this moment announces.
"Thank you, unnie"
She smiles softly. "You remind me of my little sister. But you're prettier"
I understand her joke and we both giggle a little.

"Go meet with your oppas, they might be waiting for you to go backstage"

Oppas... Iugh. We're so far to be close friends like that.

I stand beside Namjoon-ssi, standing beside him gives me peace and strength whenever we're about to perform.

"Ready?"
I look up finding Namjoon's eyes on me.
"Uhmm... Yes, thank you"
He smiles lightly letting a glance of his dimples appear in his cheeks.

"Well, here we go again. They liked the first one, let's give them one more good presentation, okay?"

They all nod fiercely and we're ready to jump on stage.

The attitude the audience give us is the same as the first day of my debut. All mouths hang open, for good or bad? I don't really know it, but it is, let's say... satisfactory.

This is the very last show where we perform 'Just one day'. Since we're giving the last details to 'Skool Luv Affair' and, in about two weeks, Jungkook and I start school, it's like a pause to get everything ready and in place before a big comeback, a comeback with Adora.

"NOTTT the dressing room! Remember it's the first interview with Adora here!"

Oh no...

I've forgot about that. I haven't 'introduced myself properly to the media', so I'm obligated to do this.

"Yes, PD-nim. We're going there"

Okay, now I'm peeing myself, help.

"They're not interviewing you by yourself, we're here with you, uh? Let the leader do the main work" Seokjin pads my shoulder while smiling sweetly, he's been taking care of me like the oldest brother of all of us after the kind of 'reconciliation' we've had after the underwear incident; and lowkey, I like it.

I nod once, we're getting close to the eight chairs they have prepared for us.

A young guy and an older woman are holding mics and the paper sheets with, I suppose, the questions for us, or better said, for Adora a.k.a me.

"Please make the girl sit in the first chair, the younger ones in the front row, the rest behind"

I take my sit in the first chair but, knowing these guys for almost half a year, I know they'll do as they please. They sit in the chair they like the most, even V and Jimin fight over the tallest chair in the back. Thanks god, Namjoon sits beside me and Jin behind me.

"OKAY! LIVE IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

The MCs smile at the camera on front of them and my group keep on chatting with each other in whispers.

"It sounds like a myth, but it is not! The first group in our korean pop music to be composed by 7 males and a female! Please let's welcome Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

The crown erupts in shouts and cheering while we do our previously-practiced group greeting.

"First of all, your image has changed a lot since your debut one year ago! How are you feeling about this new concept, with scholar uniforms?"

Namjoon is in charge of answering the first questions, but of course, I'm not safe at all.

"I would like to hear the girl's voice. Does she speaks korean? Hello Adora"

I do speak Korean, didn't you heard the song?

"Hi! I'm Adora from Bangtan Sonyeondan, it's an honor to be here"
"Ahhh~ such a strong voice just as in stage! Nice to meet you. Tell us, where are you from? We never see people like you"

Like me?

"Uhmm- I'm Latina, fro-"
"Wow! From the other side of the world, that's nice! And how old are you?"
"Uhmm... fiftee-"
"Another maknae to your group! Guys how are you feeling with another baby in the group?"

Another... baby?

"She might be one of the youngest, but she's very talented you'll see it" Namjoon speaks faster than the rest, just to keep our 'happy goup' image.

"And how can we be sure about it? We haven't watched almost anything"

Okay, this is officially sabotage.

"I-"
"Well, you just saw her... she's doing it twice better than all of the girls performances tonight, with just one dance"

I turn my face to the deep voice who talked form the back. Suga smiles sweetly as if he hasn't talked back to the rude lady and the rest of the boys, even our leader and the MC guy, laugh a little. Suga extended his arms in front of him like saying 'you talked first' I can only get red ears and pink cheeks.

Uncomfortable laugh from the lady. Well, if it was a battle, we definitely won.

"You look so sure about her talent, I guess we will see more about her in the upcoming songs. Thank you, Bangtan Sonyeondan and thanks to our audience..."

She keeps talking to the camera and we go off scene, everyone of us in a line, directly to the van that takes us back to the building.

I purposely sit beside Yoongi, just him and I in the first line of sits, the rest sitting 3 together.

He's starting to make comfortable in his place but before he falls asleep, I speak.

"Yoongi-ssi..."
"Hmm" He doesn't even bother to look at me.
"Thanks for... defending me- us! I mean our group..."
"You've said it, for our group"

The next 30 minutes are so silent.

Arriving to the BigHit building, we meet with our managers.

"Okay... I feel like I should scold you for talking back like that in the interview..."

All of us are nervous, I knew something like this would happen.

"...But media now thinks you all are like... bestfriends or something. Even the views of the interview and your performance have increased, wich is a good thing."

Oh... well, we didn't expected that.

"So I'm gonna ask for more patience from you, they will be teasing like this or even worse, just keep calm, okay? As Yoongi said, they all will see what you worth in the stage... Ya~ now go home and rest. Tomorrow we'll start focusing on finishing the new album, okay?"

We all nod in unison. We asked for it since we think the song can have more energy in the vocals.

Now we're heading home, the van is quiet, everybody is tired, I'm tired.

Going slowly upstairs, like we are all synchronized.

I was about to enter to my separate room when a hand holds my wrist.

"Don't let them degrade you... You are very talented, I've seen it, even tested it"
A soft heart-shaped smile after those words. So that dance was really a test?

I forget about it for a moment en return shyly the smile, feels like he doesn't hate me after all.

"Thank you, Hoseok-ssi"
"Or Hoseok Hyung, oppa is... uhmm... weird, I don't like it..."
"Yeah, me either"

_______
I'll try to make this shit faster, like, I feel the drama is taking so long 😩