- XXXIV -

Y/N's POV

When Y/N was in kindergarten; back in his mother land and they used to plan trips to some museum, she would be one of those kids who woke up three hours earlier just because they're excited about the new adventure.

And now she is sitting in her bed, two hours earlier, already showered and dressed; counting once again the clothes she'll need for the recording session and the free time. She even packed the only peach bikini she had but never used before because her parents never let her visit the closest lake with the only friend she had in London.

"Y/N?... Are you up?... Noona?"

Soft knocks in the door and whispers that caught her attention. It was Jungkook, who couldn't catch much sleep out of excitement, as well.

"Jungkook?! There's still missing two hours to leave, are you okay?"
"Yes! I'm just excited, I wanted to see the beach again. This would be so funny!"
"I know, I haven't gone on Vacation since I was five. But don't you think we'll have problems at school, we're about to finish the first year"
"Nah~ we'll come back in time for final exams, don't worry, noona"

Then the next hour and a half, Jungkook kept on talking wonders about Jeju's sand and weather.

"Y/N? We're leaving now"

That was Namjoon collecting his kids to make them get in the bus that would drive the band to Jeju.

All of them sitting in couples and, of course, little Jungkook wouldn't accept someone else sitting with Y/N, her most recent crush.

"Listen up! Today we're going to a paintball game then a bungee jumping later... it's free for you to enjoy the beach"

The coordinator of the new games holds a list when reading the itinerary.

All of them exchange looks, and the only worried ones were Hoseok's and Y/N's.

"Aren't you excited, Y/N?"
"N-Not about jumping"
"Oh C'mon! That's the most exciting part... I'll hold your hand if you're scared"
"Ya~ Jungkookie, that's so disgusting~"

Taehyung, even if he's sitting with his bestfriend Jimin, still feels the urge to pay attention to whatever the maknaes talk about.
But for V's surprise, Jungkook ignores his statement and keeps on talking to the girl beside him.

"Well, what is wrong with him?"
"Let him flirt peacefully~ He's young and needs a girlfriend"

V was talking to himself but Jimin and his unbelievable connection with the guy beside him, get to read his mind as a magician would do.

"Yeah, but not with her"
"What's wrong with that? She's kinda pretty"
"You too?! First him, then Hobi hyung and now you?"
"I mean- she doesn't look like the girls from Korea we are used to... But she has her own beauty... she's hot"
"Iugh, Jimin-ah"
"Just let them talk~ if we see a suspicious movement... I'll let you interfere, okay?"

Taehyung sighs and lets his back rest completely in the sit. If those are the steps all of the boys are going to take... then the band is lost.

After an eternity in that bus and a long ride in a ferry, they were finally in the island

"Woah~ I love this weather!~"

Everyone is excited but it's time to work if they want to really visit the sea.

"Okay, let's start with the paintball game!"

The staff is so fast that they have already prepared 3 cameras, one for each of the two teams and the third for the panoramic view.

The band divided into two, the vocal line vs the rap line, just because of the new title Yoongi gave to the girl in that concert.