- C -

Y/N POV

Whenever we recorded Run BTS and the episode was related to competitions, Jimin and Taehyung would always be competitive. But this time was about who makes their ex feel worse.

After that cursed picture of the dinner with Taehyung was uploaded, Jimin understood what I was trying to play, so the very next day, he went out with a girl and posted a similar picture of himself during the date.

Shortly after, Taehyung called to inform me about the fake dates he planned for us. He said, quote, 'If we're playing like this, I'm going to show him I'm thirty times a better boyfriend'.

I remembered I laugh on the phone at his childish behavior, but the next day he sent me flowers, making sure that I received them during the band meeting.

Five astonished men wondered who could've sent them, the Jimin knew who and chose to shut it, while Taehyung smiled proudly at their reaction but laughed at my angry face. We were going to play the game, but this is too incredible.

That half tender half annoying behavior started four months ago, Taehyung would make sure to announce through the hallway of our shared house that only the two of us were going to party or have dinner.
He would send flowers from time to time when I was stressing out and prepare some cute dates, making sure to post pictures on our Twitter account.

I couldn't let him look that dumb, so from time to time I'd send him donuts, making sure he received the gift with cute notes on it in front of the band, in front of Jimin. I would sometimes take care of Yeontan when he was away and even sometimes we would take my sister out, like if it was an odd family trip.

So now we are kind of fake dating while Jimin is as well with some famous idol girl I only saw her few years ago in one of the awards we assisted.

I was beyond pissed when I got to know Jimin organized a dinner in our common household for the band to meet the girl for the first time.

I was in the backyard of the house, sitting with Hoseok and Taehyung, of course gossiping about the girl.

"This is weird... I'm sure Jiminie would've hide this rather than making us meet the girl" Hoseok said while laying on the artificial grass.

"He might be really jealous about the unknown suitor of our Adora"

Taehyung was laying his head on my lap while I was sitted criss-cross in the wooden bench we had.

I eye him silently saying 'Shut up, bitch' and he smiled playfully, knowing Hoseok couldn't see his smirk.

"It is suspicious, indeed... Sunshine, are you sure that's not Eunwoo trying to get you back?"

I don't know if the rest is playing dumb or they really can't figure out it is V playing the unknown suitor.

"I'm sure! Him and I are friends now"
"What about this boy with freckles? The guy Yoongi-ah and Jungkookie hated?"

My heart made a flip inside my ribcage after recalling the image of a young Felix. What could've happened to him?

"I- I haven't talk to him since we- They! Made us break up"

I didn't know this was a sensitive topic for me until now. He was kind of the first person I trusted in my life. And looks like Tae felt the change in my mind because he sitted up correctly beside me and holded my hand, reassurance in his touch.

"Well, whoever it is, I don't like him" Hoseok said, letting on sight he was rather jealous about the attention I received, which made me laugh a bit, not because of the jealousy but because it was the male beside us the one who is sending the romantic things.