- XXXV -

Third Person POV

"And that's all for today! Remember finals start in two weeks, please study hard!"

The students start packing up their belongings, ready to leave the prison called 'Highs school'

"Are you ready, Y/N?"
"Yes! Thanks for doing this, Jungkook"

As they talked two weeks ago, after the phone call Y/N and Felix held, Jungkook will take Y/N to the YG Enterprise, where Felix's been kept for that so called reality show, so they can have a date.

They haven't seen each other in a while so they wanted to spent few minutes together while Jungkook hang out with some school mates and then both Bangtan maknaes will come back home together.

"Okay- 30 minutes exactly to come back here to these trees"

Both set a chronometer to know when to reunite with each other, behind that tall trees to hide their naughtiness. They share a short hug and then part their own way.

Y/N comes out of the tree's fortress and finds Felix beside the main door of the big building.

"Hey you!" She catches Felix's attention and greets him with a sweet short kiss.
"Long time without doing it, I missed you"
"I missed you too"

The current date was at the nearest cafe since Felix couldn't leave for that long.
At the same time, Jungkook and his two we're across the street in the arcade local. Jungkook watching from time to time the interactions between that boy and his noona.

Since they came back from Jeju, media and paparazzi were chasing them, pictures every day on Bangtan entering and leaving BigHit building, them having luch in their favorite spot and even pictures of Y/N and Jungkook coming out of school.

And this situation was not an exception.

Two men holding high reach cameras where hiding just across the street in front of the cafe, capturing the sweet moment of the young couple shearing quality time.
Getting what they needed: pictures of the teens holding hands and smiling fondly. They didn't capture Jungkook's presence, tho.

The maknaes come back home without a hint of what's about to come.

Next day, Saturday, Y/N wakes up to the sound of loud hits on her door.

"What's wrong w- Boss!"

She was referring to Namjoon, who got a call 5 minutes ago, the manager was trying to contact Adora but she wasn't picking up her phone.

"What did you do to get the boss that angry?"

What?

"Uhm- sorry, I-I don't get it... what are we talking about?"
"The boss wants to t-"
"HA! I KNEW THEY'LL CATCH YOU! Bye-bye Adora!"

V intruding the private conversation but his phone was showing something that would answer the same question RapMon and Adora share: what  happened now?

Few articles started to appear this morning, the new spreading like a plague.

'BANGTAN'S ADORA AND A MYSTERIOUS GUY ARE DATING'

That could be read in all the articles, followed by long-ass columns of how cute and in love the young couple seemed. Of course not missing the part of comparing them to Romeo and Juliet, because they love each other while being under the name of different companies; and most of the articles signaling with italics that dumb statement about she being the non korean girl who came to get all males attention, as she's been doing ever since her first appearance as a background dancer.