- CXXXII -

He couldn't bare it anymore.

Tapping his left foot up and down, Namjoon witnesses from the corner of the waiting room a hurtful image.

Adora sitted criss-cross, talks harmoniously with J-Hope, who has a fond smile while talking; meanwhile, Jungkook's head rests in the girl's lap, snoring softly from time to time.

Why does everyone seems to get along with her? Everyone except him. Goddammit.

It wasn't just the current image in front of his eyes, it was everything that have been happening during the damned tour. Painful months dealing with everyone around the only girl in Bangtan.

RM was fed up with Suga and the way he backhuged Adora after every concert.

Fed up with the way J-Hope would praise her after her solo performance, or more specific, fed up with the way her eyes sparkled when J-Hope pinched her cheeks lovingly after her performances.

Fed up with Seokjin's loud laugh whenever Adora cracked jokes for him, sometimes the jokes weren't even that good, but the fact that Jin managed to make the girl grin widely while her only dimple showed for Jin, made RM felt sick.

Namjoon was also fed up with the way Jungkook would clung onto Y/N to get her attention and worse since the girl would give in and play with his hair until the boy falls asleep on her lap.

He was fed up as well with the way Jimin managed to take her on walks around the foreign cities and RM also swear hearing Y/N moaning Taehyung's name from the next room when those two were roommates, back in America.

Everything was suffocating Namjoon, pushing him closer and closer to the edge on insanity. Maybe he wasn't as strong as he thought.

All of them realized about his state, of course since their leader cried during his last speech, an unusual image for everyone. Men decided not to move a finger for this situation, thinking he just needed some time alone... but this certain lady that got worried since the first tear fell from his eye, couldn't stay without trying to talk things out.

Namjoon excused himself from the common area and took the lift to the rooftop. Y/N followed his steps, not without first placing a pillow under Jungkook's head.

Adora arrived to the plain rooftop, finding Namjoon looking at the starry sky, arms resting on the railing. The moodchild was deep in thought as he lets his mother wash the pain away.

"I don't know if my myopia is getting worse or if I really saw you crying today"

RM laughed mockingly to Y/N's dismay, he wasn't in the mood for jokes apparently, thus, she chooses to asks directly.

"You know..." She got closer to the railing, back resting over it so she can face the boy that's still in the same position she found him "You are an important gear of the machine, if you stop we all do. You're worrying me, Namjoon"

RM was that troubled to even be considering on throwing up all the thoughts that have been hunting him since the moment he decided to turn her down.

"Don't you worry, baby"

That nickname didn't sound good to her ears, it sounded like full of poison.

"If there's some way I can help you, please say it, Namjoon..." Adora tried to reason with him.

"C'mon, Y/N" He sighs frustrated "There's too many bones inside your closet, you thought you buried them deep, but they never let me get a minute of peace... how do you even sleep?"

She got the point. The bones where their bandmates and the situation is really bothering the male beside her.

"They- We-"
"Don't even start... I already know it all"