- CXXXV -

One day before
Bangtan's shared household.

Seven men consumed in rage stomp through the hallway towards the common area.

The air so heavy, ready to be cut by a sharp knife due the tension each body in the room emanates.

"It was Taehyung" Jin states as the first words they crossed after the quiet ride home.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asks, ready to defend his 95' soulmate.

"His flirtatious demeanor is enough proof to know he is the traitor... He is dating Y/N" Jin ends his justification with crossed arms the rest are in thought, like analyzing the possibility of that happening.

"You're fucking crazy, hyung! I didn't know about that picture! I'm not the one dating her!" Taehyung yells desperately, not bering the pressure of being the others' target.

"If it wasn't Taehyung, then it sure is Jungkook, he's always crawling behind her. Confess for once, maknae" Hoseok spits to the group and Jungkook, who's been crying silently all the time, raises his eyes towards his hyung.

"Me? The traitor?! I was least one she wanted to spend time with! How can you say that, hyung?!" The young guy cries in the middle of each word, showing his sincere pain.

"Wrong. I was the least one Y/N wanted to spend time with... I'm not the traitor" Namjoon states almost in a prideful way, knowing he can't be the traitor.

"We already knew it, hyung. She despises you... After all, we all know you rejected her. You don't even have a word to say here" Jimin and his poisonous words hurted Namjoon's heart to another level.

"I talked to her after the last concert ended, we fixed things so shut up, Jimin" The leader defends himself.

"HA!" Jimin didn't like that words, forgetting for a moment about 'the traitor between them' and focusing on shutting down Namjoon expectations "Words mean nothing, at all. Bet you haven't even kissed her"

"She fucked with me last night" Accidentally Namjoon let the information out of his mouth, something that surprised the rest of the boys, maybe that meant RM and Adora really made up after almost a year of discussions.

But Jimin never loses an argument so his plump lips decide to speak.
"Surely out of pity"

The fire RM was containing in his body explodes after Jimin's provocation, and the leader takes the anger out by throwing towards Jimin the first thing he had to his left, a vessel with some tulips Hoseok bought a week ago for Y/N.

The vessel landed dangerously close to Jimin's head, on the wall.
Masculine yelps wash over the room as a piece of the broken vessel lands on Jimin's full cheek, making his pale face tint in a vivid red from the scratch Namjoon's anger, indirectly, provoked.

"What the fuck, you son of-" Taehyung was ready to throw hands to Namjoon when another voice, deeper and louder that his break up the conversation.

"I WAS THE ONE DATING HER! I'M YOUR FUCKING TRAITOR!"

The room falls in a dead silence, not even a single breath.

"You... what? Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok asks, gripping tightly Suga's collar.

"I... dated her"

The new information sinks in the other six heads and they change to a visible defeated state.

"Go ahead and hate me... But stop doing such stupid things as throwing vessels"

Few minutes passed, everyone sitted around the room, Jimin on the floor as he lets Jungkook and Seokjin working on his wound.

"Y/N" At the sound of her name, everyone stops their thoughts, their hearts jumping in unison without even noticing "She was scared of this happening... I told her to hurry and tell you all about what happened but she was afraid of your reactions..." Suga chuckles at the memory of his loved one saying the next words "So dumb and stubborn to understand I love them all... That's what she said in our conversations the same day we took the so called picture"

"That's not... She can't love more than one of us... right?" Jin, still in disbelief, asks his brothers.

"She says she does... and I believe her" Yoongi said trying to make his brothers understand Y/N had no sick intentions

"She fucking acts like a mermaid... bewitching everyone in this room but not being able to truly love one of us" Namjoon takes his leave, not wanting to trust Suga's words.

"Let's take Jimin to the hospital, professionals need to clean your wound properly" Hoseok offers Jimin a hand, the latest accepting the help, and walking out of the house with Hoseok and Jungkook by his side.

Taehyung is still stunned by all of the events tonight, so he decides to go to sleep before the overthinking gets the worst of him.

Seokjin takes a minute to analyze Suga's form across him.

"You should've talked to us about this if you really wanted to avoid problems"

The oldest is ready to leave, the lazy guy staying still, not knowing how to deal with the weight of being the culprit of the big sibling fight.

After that discussion, everyone decided to leave to their own houses, not spearing a single glance to the others.

House empty felt terrifying for the last one that left, Jungkook. He put on his dark sunglasses, to protect his puffy eyes from the sun while holding Y/N's guitar on one hand. The memories of her floating in his mind and hurting him in the process. If only he had a more opened mind... that wouldn't have happened, right?