- CXLI -

The pink suit she chose for the interview suffocated her and her anxiety made the room close second by second around her, stealing more and more air for her to breathe.

"Hey! You're spacing out again~ Here! Breathe in and out in this paper bag"

Hwasa was there to support her younger friend, she was proud of the raising numbers in Y/N's new mixtape, she's the sensation in the music industry after barely 6 hours of releasing his album!

But looking now at Y/N, in the edge of having another anxiety attack made Hye-Jin wonder if all that fame was worthy if her friend is looking almost empty inside.

Y/N's frantic breathing starts to take a normal pace and Hwasa smiles.

"Now, now. If you want to look like the boss bitch you are, you need to stop thinking that every face are theirs... You're here to promote your wonderful music! Not to meet them! Okay?!"

Hwasa was right, she's here to shut some ranting mouths and mesmerize some new eyes! Not to meet the loves of her life after a year, right?

"I'm a boss bitch. I'm a boss bitch" Adora tells the mantra to her reflection while fixing the exaggerated hair that falls on the sides of her face.

She has no crazy looks, her natural hair falls in artificial waves till the end her back, even with a half ponytail, some bangs framing her face. A clean look with stunning eyes and the big ass chain Yoongi gifted her a few yesterdays ago.

"That's the attitude, baby!"
Hye-Jin massages Y/N's shoulders to dissappear the built-up tension.

"Miss Adora?" A random voice knocked on her waiting room door "The show starts in five minutes"

"Got it, Thank you!" She answered strong and clearly, even if her eyes looked like the ones from a lost child.

"I'm a boss bitch. I'm a boss bitch" She standed up from the makeup chair and fixed her outfit with trembling hands in front of the big mirror "Hye~ You won't be in the audience, for real?"

"For real. I can't have any public appearances before MAMAMOO's comeback"

"It sucks" Adora found herself becoming more nervous now that she knows her friend won't be there cheering directly.

"But I'll wait for you here, don't worry~ You got this!"

"I got this..." The younger lady walks towards the door, putting on the well known mask of confidence and character.

"Remember... You're here to shine on your own, forget about them for a bit"

It would be hard to not think about the males but she really needs to focus on the task at hand and not screw her image.

The hallway to the main forum was full of flashing cameras, her well-know team recording it for a later BTS Episode and lots of compliments from the show staff.

"Tonight... After a successful world tour, one of the biggest stars in the world of K-Pop is visiting us in the Tonight Show..."

All the flatery for her entrance got to her ears from the other side of the curtain, she won't ever get used to a pompous introductions.

"Right from BTS, please give a warm welcome to Adora!"

The curtain started to open and the big light stopped in the place where shes supposed to stand. Time to start the show.

The biggest smile in her face showed her happiness and nervousness mixing in her stomach, the crowd going wild to see one of the most acclaimed artists of the moment this close.