- LXXX -

Third person POV

"Okay, remember this is 'DNA' themed, we want happy, funny expression. Keep the sad faces for tomorrow photoshoot"

The picture director walks here and there checking the work every pair has been doing for the pictures.

"Suga-ssi, show us more teeth, look at Jin beside you"

The director wants happy faces so Suga mimics Jin's cheeky smile.
"HA! that's much much better!"

The man moves to the next station, where Y/N and Jungkook are tickling each other so the pictures look more natural.

"Adora-ssi is looking too small beside Jungkook-ssi! Get her higher boots!"

"You dwarf" Koo whispers to Y/N's ear earning a hard slap in his butt cheek. That's what the maknaes usually do.
"Not my problem you have the same height as King Kong, you monkey face"

They are all giggles but there's somebody watching from their left, wondering why are they so touchy today and worst, why in front of him.

"Yoongi-ah~"
"Mhmm" Yoongi doesn't turn to look at his only hyung, instead, he keeps his eyes in how Jungkook helps Y/N wear the tall plataform boots

"Ya~ Don't tell me you want to be the one receiving the slap in your butt?"
"I don't like her"
"I didn't ask that"

Yoongi returns his gaze to the camera man that came back after changing lenses.

"Not to be party pooper but..."  Seokjin press Yoongi's cheeks together in a soft way "We made a promise, didn't we?"

They smile silly to the camera when they see its flash.

"I know it, I remember it everyday. Tho..." Another happy face for the camera "You should remind the others of it..." Both look back at Jungkook, who's carrying Adora bridal style while both maknaes laugh to the camera.

"Well, they've always been stuck together so..."
"Look around carefully, hyung. Namjoon, Hoseok, even Jimin... keep an eye on them all"

That was unfair for Seokjin, because his love for her didn't really faded away but he has to make sure nobody catches feelings for her, even himself.

"This is exhausting" Jin sighs frustrated at his task as the oldest.

"We're almost done, Seokjin-ssi!"
The camera man yells behind the monitor that shows a bigger version of the taken pictures, Jin was not exactly talking about the photoshoot but it was good to know they're almost done.

Few feet to the left, JK and Y/N choose simpler poses for the photos to chat more comfortable.

"Yugyeom texted me this morning"
"We tried to call him last week and he disappeared"
"I know~ He said he was working on projects for next month, but he's free now"
"Well, unless he hosts the party, I won't forgive him"

Jungkook laughs at Adora's childish answer.

"He knows you so well that he is offering his house for the reunion"
"Really?" Y/N open eyes wide, well, after all them three are the closest bestfriends "Who's going?"
"Everyone... BamBam, Mingyu, Minghao and Seokmin... maybe Jaehyun and your eternal lover Eunwoo"
"HA. HA. HA so funny you are, Koo"
Y/N laughs sarcastically at the last name mentioned.
"He confessed it to me... you know... 'Because I'm your brother I needed to know his intentions with you' or something like that" Jungkook imitates Eunwoo's voice in a mocking way.