- LXVI -

Third person POV

"August?"
"Yes, August, the 8th month of the year!"
"Wouldn't that be too... cliché?"
"Yes! In honor to your own name: Agust D!"

Suga thinks the idea for a moment.

"And why 18th?"
"Because 18 it's my lucky number"

She smiles innocently while resting her body on the sofa hotel, beside the window that allows the sun from Daegu to warm the room.

"And what makes you think I'll accept your idea?"

He needs to play a ruder character in front of the girl. They are friends, yes, but he still hides the soft spot for her.

"Because we're friends and! I talked to Hobi hyung about it, he said it is a good idea"
"Hoba is too..." In love with you, he would've said but he chooses other words "... too kind with you"

She sits down properly in the sofa with an indignation look.

"You asked me for suggestions for the album release date and now you don't like it? I'm leaving!"

She stands up and walks away pretending to be angry.

"You'll see my face on stage again ~"
"I'll ignore you for sure, hyung"

She exits the room and walks to hers to get ready before today's show.

She's not actually angry, she even knows he will accept her idea, because that's how he is. Yoongi pretends to hate her but inside he is sweet.

A sour candy is still candy. That's why she likes Yoongi.

In the previous room, Suga is calling someone from his 'business phone'.

"Boss? This is Min Suga"

He waits for his boss greetings.

"Yes, I'm calling for the release date"

The boss asks Suga for a minute to get his agenda ready to write down the important date.

"I want it to be on August 18th- NO! August 16th! Yeah, the 16th"

He will please the girl, but not at the 100%, of course.

"Can it be possible? Yes?! Thank you so much! See you back in Seoul, then."

Yes, he really cares about her opinion; he cares too much to let in her hands the release date of his first solo mixtape.

••●••

Later that day, under the fresh air of summer in Daegu, the eight members are performing for the 12th or 14th time for this tour. This work is too demanding that they completely lost track of time.

They were in the final part of the concert, after the speech they prepared for the fans and the last two song.

Waiting for the instrumental version of the song while saying goodbye to the fans, Suga is actually looking for someone.

Walking closer to the end of the stage, he focuses his sight on the second floor of the stadium to finally find them. His family.

That's how he knew all of the previous effort was worthy; he feels, now, worthy.

Suga falls on his knees bowing deeply at the people he wanted approval from.
His parents and older brother attended their concert.

Even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop those tears fall from his eyes.

But there's always someone to comfort you in your worst and best moments. This time it was Jimin who realized his hyung was crying on the floor. Jimin immediately got the hint and kneel to Suga's side while patting his back.
The rest of the team realized later, but cared as well about their Suga.

Once the concert was over, all of them reunited backstage, with the Min family, Bangtan greeted them but didn't actually wanted Yoongi to be all alone with his family.

One by one, the Bangtan boys start leaving to give the family some privacy, but the stubborn girl didn't want to leave.

"C'mon sunshine... He is all grown up, he knows how to deal with this"
"He was crying! How would we leave him alone?!"

Hoseok and Y/N were discussing between whispers what to do.

"We'll look for him later at the hotel, yes? Meanwhile we can have dinner, okay?"

She is worried about Yoongi, but she's also starving.

"Okay..." She accepts defeated "See you back in the hotel, hyung. Good night, Min family"

Both Hoseok and Y/N bow goodbye and leave the place, later finding themselves at Adora's hotel room, with the dinner all over the bed, 'this is a midnight picnic', Hobi said.

"You always have the most creative ideas, hyung"
"All for my sunshine"

She offeres Hobi more soda.

"What would you do tomorrow after rehearsal, Adora?"

She thinks of it a little.

"After rehearsal? Not much, Maybe trying to complete at least one of the twenty songs I have incomplete... Why?"
"I was talking to Tae, he said Jimin and him are going to visit this famous park, you know, green nice fields ~"
"Oh ~ Yeah, they told me something about that... If I didn't know them, I would've thought they were dating"

Both laugh at the crazy idea.

"Well I thought, I may go there..."
"With Jimin and Taehyung?"
"No... With you, actually"

She chockes on the coke she was drinking.

"Isn't it considered as a date?"
"You want it to be a date?"

She thinks of the idea for a second.

She likes Suga but... a date with Hoseok sounds like a dream. Lately she's been realizing what he meant back in the forest during 'Run MV' recording. He puts so much effort on making her happy and she's falling little by little for it.

"Would we get in trouble if it's a date?"
"Mmm... yes, maybe"
"Well, let's make it a secret date!"

She proposes and Hobi opens his eyes widely, is this really happening?

"Oh- O- Okay, our secret date, then"