- LXIX -

Third person POV

Begin

"This song is so romantic, Koo"

She's sitting in the second chair of the studio, beside one of their trustful producers. Jungkook is inside the cabin, recording some adornments for the background.

"This ain't about a couple"
"I know~ But this song for your brothers is so sweet. I can't imagine how romantic a love song written by you would be"
"It wouldn't be for you, tho"
"I know" She rolls her eyes knowing where the thing is going "This girl you've been seeing is lucky"
"She's my girlfriend now"

She gasps loudly taking by surprise their producer beside her.

"For how long?"
"One month"
"Do I know her?"
"Mmm... maybe (?"
"Wait, don't say is someone from BlackPink?"
"I don't know them! Stop believing in those rumors"
"Wait... you weren't planning on telling me?"
"I thought one of the hyungs would tell you... why? Are you jealous?"
"No... Didn't you discover I like someone?"

Jungkook takes his time to answer, something inside his head wants Adora to say the one she is in love with is him.

"Yes, I did"
"Ah~ Well, better have it on mind... I'm leaving, good luck on your record, Koo"
"Same, noona"

Jungkook lost hope of being with Adora ever since he found out about the little secret dates she had with Hoseok. Jungkook never mentioned Hobi's name, tho he made sure Y/N knew she was discovered.
Maybe revenge or maybe sadness, Jungkook felt the need of something to distract himself from Y/N, finding these girl, whose name was never mentioned, that belongs to a newly debuted girl group; the relationship was totally secret, none of the rest of BTS knew about her name, the group or her looks. This new girlfriend was almost like a ghost, but at least Jungkook wasn't alone.

Lie

Jimin falls on the hospital bed dramatically just as the last line of his song sounded, the team applauds his talent, it was a good recording.

"Jiminie~ You're so talented. One day, I'll make a whole choreo with you"

Jimin smiles at Adora, who's behind the cameras, admiring her hyung's talent.

"Your dance is as beautiful as mine, can you imagine a dance battle between us?" He smiles devilish "I surely win"

She hits Jimin's shoulder.

"Teatae is not going to visit you?"
"No, he's busy recording as well, like Jungkook"
"Oh"

Jimin and Taehyung broke up. Jimin's reason: he started feeling attracted to Adora even if he was dating Tae.
But it didn't finish in bad terms.

Stigma

The high note that came from Taehyung's chest surprised everyone in the recording room. His voice is definitely powerful.

"Wow Tae, I almost passed out with that note"
"Was it too high?"
"No... Perfect, I would say"
"Awww~ My Y/N-ie ~"

V closes his arms around Y/N's waist, loving how she encourages everyone in the team to be comfortable with what they do.

"Did Jiminie finish his video?"
"Yes, you're late, that's why I came to see you"
"Mmm..." Taehyung thinks of a solution "Some dumplings will make it, let's go buy it"