2

In recent years, thanks to the efforts of several grandchildren and the eldest brother, the relationship between Wang Fuhua and Miao Cuilan has eased a lot. Jiang Hongmei has never felt at ease. She is afraid that one day the two will talk about it and what she did will be exposed.

She finally found an opportunity to add fuel to the fire, but was interrupted by Jiang Anning.

Jiang Hongmei was not very happy. Miao Cuilan didn't dare to say anything, but Jiang Anning, a young girl, was not afraid. She was about to scold her, but was shocked by the appearance of her niece.

Is this still the sickly girl with a pale face? When I saw her before, she looked sick. When did she become so beautiful?

Her brother and Wang Fuhua were good-looking, and their four children all looked good, but they all inherited some of their parents' imperfections. But this youngest niece picked out the good parts of her parents.

Her appearance and figure were just like the fairies in the paintings. No wonder Cao Weibing was fascinated by her at the first sight.

Especially her skin and facial features...

Jiang Hongmei couldn't understand why she was so beautiful. Even the young ladies of the capitalist families in their street who were sent down to the farm before were not so beautiful.

If her daughter Chunhua looked like this, she would dare to ask for a betrothal gift of 500 yuan plus three turns and one ring. It's not impossible to tell Chunsheng that she is the daughter of a factory director if she has money and things.

It's true that "comparing goods will make you throw them away, and comparing people will make you die." Seeing something good but it's not hers, it's fine if it's not hers, but she can't take some back, which makes Jiang Hongmei, who likes to take advantage, uncomfortable.

It was cloudy this morning, and the cold wind blew in from the window. Jiang Anning coughed because of an itchy throat. Wang Fuhua hurried over to close the window and poured a glass of water for Jiang Anning to moisten her throat.

Jiang Hongmei saw this scene with a little disgust, and even her body moved away from Jiang Anning.

What's the use of being beautiful? If you have that kind of incurable strange disease, it means that this person is unlucky.

So what if Wang Fuhua has always been superior to me since I was a child? With such a daughter, I will have something to worry about in the future.

Thinking of this, she felt a little sympathetic towards Wang Fuhua, and spoke with a condescending tone, "An Ning has woken up. Second aunt is not saying anything to you, you are already an adult, and you interrupted the elders before they finished speaking. If this gets out, people will think that our Jiang family has no family discipline."

"Second aunt, my mother and grandma were talking just now, and I saw you interrupting them, and I thought it was okay. So this is uneducated behavior? Then I won't learn from Second aunt in the future, and I can't let people misunderstand that our family has no family discipline." Jiang An Ning opened her eyes wide in surprise, looking a little innocent.

Jiang Hongmei was choked by her, "Sister-in-law, is this how you educate An Ning? Are you talking back to the elders?"

"Hongmei, An Ning is still young, don't be offended by her frankness." Wang Fuhua coughed to hide the smile in her eyes and glared at Jiang An Ning.

Jiang An Ning blinked mischievously.

"What do you mean by frankness? She is disrespectful. If you are not sick, I will teach you a lesson on behalf of your parents today..." Jiang Hongmei failed to act like an elder and was even confronted by the little girl. She was embarrassed and angry.