83

The venue for the consolation performance was in the auditorium of the Propaganda Department. It was only six o'clock, and there was still an hour and a half before the official performance.

Jiang Anning and her friends came relatively early. The front of the auditorium was occupied by children. Qi Tianbao and Ning Siming sat in the front, with two coconuts placed next to them to reserve seats. When they saw Tie Niu and the big and small pillars, they jumped up and waved at them.

"Big brother, big pillar, small pillar, here!" Ning Siming jumped high, afraid that the big brother would not see him. Qi Tianbao also called a few children over.

Tie Niu looked at his aunt and wanted to go, but he couldn't bear to leave his aunt and sister.

Jiang Anning grabbed a handful of snacks from her bag and stuffed them into his pocket, patting him on the back, "Go ahead, Siming and Tianbao are waiting impatiently."

Tienniu looked at the front row, where Siming's coconut rolled away and the boy was munching away at it.

"Uncle and aunts are here, don't worry."

Tie Niu finally couldn't resist the temptation from the front row, "Uncle, take care of my aunt and sister, I'm going over."

Guo Xiu'e and Wang Guifen envied: "Sister An Ning, how do you teach your children? Tie Niu is too sensible, unlike our Zhuzi, who left us and ran away as soon as he saw Siming and the others waved."

"In fact, sometimes I would rather Tie Niu was not so sensible. Children, there is nothing wrong with being willful." Maybe because his parents are not around, Tie Niu has no sense of security since he was a child. Although he came to the island, he still has the shadow of being abandoned when he was a child.

She and Enjin also tried to let Tie Niu relax a little, and it was okay to be willful like other children. But doing so not only did not make the young man relax, but also had the opposite effect.

Tieniu seemed to be used to taking care of her. If he was not allowed to take care of her, he would be at a loss and panic.

Although Jiang Anning and Zhou Enjin felt distressed, they did not find a better way. They could only love Tieniu unreservedly to make him feel at ease.

Guo Xiu'e and the others sighed after hearing this. They did not expect that there was such a saying behind it. They also liked and loved Tieniu even more.

Zhou Enjin pinched her lover's hand and gave her a comforting look.

Jiang Anning smiled slightly and looked in the direction of Tieniu. Tieniu was running over happily and squeezed together with Siming, Qi Tianbao and other children.

The children in the first row were all like this, crowding together to watch. It became a game for them to squeeze in and squeeze out. If someone was squeezed out, the others would burst into laughter, and then that person would rejoin and start a new round of squeezing games.

Jiang Anning and her friends also found a seat. Zhou Enjin and Director Fu put the benches with backrests in place and helped the two pregnant women sit down. Aman and Sister Guifen also sat on Anning's left.

Guo Xiu'e held her belly with a kind look in her eyes, "Children are really fun. They don't feel hot even when squeezed like this."

Their seats were in the middle, only five or six meters away from the stage, and the view was very good. The best posture is to watch a play with snacks. Many people in the auditorium had melon seeds, peanuts, dried shrimps and the like in their pockets, eating while waiting.

Jiang Anning sat for a while, and seeing that there were many people, she was afraid that it would be difficult to go to the toilet later, so she got up and went to the public toilet. Zhou Enjin wanted to send her off, but Jiang Anning didn't let her: "It's just a few steps, I can do it myself."