133(Extra 4)

◎A happy life◎

When An An was four years old, the Red Star Factory had become the largest state-owned factory on Haisha Island. Not only did it have a factory on Haisha Island, but it also built branches in Qingshui Bay and Yangcheng, responsible for different business production, becoming one of the most famous state-owned factories in Guangzhou.

The number of workers has expanded to several thousand, solving the employment problems of many families and boosting the economy of surrounding communes.

Now as long as you walk on the road, you can see the busy figures of various brigades, with smiles and hope on their faces. They either go to work briskly to earn work points, or go out to sea to fish to earn work points, so that the brigade can have more farmers and fishermen to come out and wait for the end of the year when the brigade calculates work points and dividends, and the family has more income.

The factory is expanding, and other basic welfare facilities are not suitable for the troops. This problem is also easy to deal with.

Jiang Anning took this into consideration when the factory was first built. When the Garden Factory was built, vacant land was reserved. Now, there are bungalows every few hills on these vacant lands, with health centers, schools, nurseries, sports fields...

As long as you are a factory employee, you can enjoy these welfare benefits.

The development of the factory has been steadily improving. The dividends alone can provide a rich cash flow for the troops every year. In addition to the stable output of Xiaoxiangdao, Commander Qi no longer worries about the military needs of the troops.

The more employees there are in the factory, the more opportunities for promotion. Sister Xiu'e, Guo Xiu'e, and Aunt Lin Mei, the earliest employees who joined the factory, have been promoted to positions such as supervisors and directors.

At the beginning of this year, after comprehensively evaluating Aman's work performance, Jiang Anning applied to Master Qi to promote Aman to be the deputy director of the factory.

Master Qi read the application and agreed without saying a word. Master Qi knew Aman's work situation in recent years very well and had no objection to promoting Aman to be the deputy director.

When the announcement came out, everyone congratulated Aman and Aman burst into tears.

Jiang Anning wiped her tears, "This is a happy event. Everyone has seen your performance over the years."

"Thank you, Anning, thank you." Aman cried with a smile, "I'm just too happy and can't help it."

"Aman, congratulations!" Guo Xiu'e was happy for Aman. She saw how much Aman had contributed to the factory over the years, and this position was what she deserved.

Wang Guifen is now the director of the Organization and Training Department. She smiled and said, "Sister Xiu'e, you are wrong. You should change your words in the future and call her Deputy Director Aman."

Aman was amused by them, "You should still call me Aman." She wiped her tears and could not hide her excitement. "I never thought I would be here today. I am so happy. An Ning, thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I can't imagine what I would be like now. Maybe I would have been beaten to death by Yu Jiangang. Or maybe I would have divorced him, but I would definitely not be as happy as I am now."

If she hadn't met An Ning, she didn't have the ability to make money, and she would never have thought that one day she could become the deputy director of a state-owned factory.

An Ning not only taught her the ability to be independent, but also helped her get rid of the influence of being despised and abandoned by her original family.