19

After understanding what he was talking about, Jiang Anning's confused consciousness suddenly became clear.

The man's movements were quick and fierce, and the kiss on her skin was frighteningly hot. He was like the most skilled and experienced hunter, facing the prey, showing infinite patience, luring her into the net little by little, and then eating her into the stomach inch by inch.

I don't know when a faint fragrance appeared in the air, faint but very good.

"What did you apply to make it smell good?" Zhou Enjin sniffed at the side of her neck.

Jiang Anning naturally knew what he was talking about.

"It's my body fragrance. I have it whenever I'm emotionally excited."

Moonlight flowers are flowers that bloom at night. For flower fairies, the fragrance is a means for them to attract bees and butterflies to reproduce.

So that's how it is. Although Zhou Enjin felt strange, she also knew that some people are born with body fragrance.

This smell is very nice. As time goes by, it seems to be stronger, especially the position of the ear, which is more like a switch.

Zhou Enjin seemed to have noticed this, and reached out to touch it. Sure enough, it became stronger again.

"Don't, it's itchy." Jiang Anning pushed him away in an accusing manner, and when he touched the majestic chest, he retracted his hand as if it was half burned.

After Jiang Anning retracted his hand, he secretly glanced at it again. It was a real eight-pack abs and a mermaid line.

The pictures in her mind were rolling, and she realized what she was thinking, and her cheeks were hot. She was no longer a pure little flower fairy, but the abs were really nice to touch.

Who told them that all the flower demons are obsessed with looks? It was all Zhou Enjin's fault. He made her reveal her true nature.

Zhou Enjin chuckled. It seemed interesting to see her wanting to touch but not daring to.

Jiang Anning was embarrassed and hit him angrily: "Don't laugh at me."

"I didn't laugh at you." Zhou Enjin lowered his head and whispered in her ear: "It's joy. You are my wife and my revolutionary partner. You have the right to share everything I have. In front of me, you can be yourself."

He said it seriously and solemnly. He breathed in and out of her ear, and strange emotions rose from the bottom of his heart. Jiang Anning didn't understand what this was, but nodded subconsciously.

Her soft black hair fell down, blocking her eyes with clear black and white. Zhou Enjin lifted her hair.

"Look at me."

His voice was hoarse and sexy, with an irresistible dominance and restraint.

Jiang Anning's mind wandered, and she looked at him with misty and watery eyes.

Afterwards, she was drawn into the surging vortex, like a small boat, swaying with the wind and waves.

She was like a rose in full bloom, with purity and charm intertwined, and whiteness and beauty dancing together.

Tonight, the moon was bright outside the house, and the bright moonlight fell into the room through the window, witnessing the spring scenery in the room.

The next day, before dawn, a loud horn sounded.

Noisy.

Jiang Anning buried her head in the quilt.