106

Jiang Anning put the jade back into the box in a panic, her face flushed, "This is not mine, it was sent by Tao Ying. I was just curious about why she was so secretive."

Who knew that she would be caught by her husband as soon as she took it out, what a coincidence.

Jiang Anning looked at her husband's gloomy expression and felt uneasy.

He wouldn't misunderstand.

Zhou Enjin knew Tao Ying, and with her fearless crazy girl's temper, she might really do such a thing.

He walked to his wife and rubbed her head, "You don't need this thing because I'm here. But you just came out of confinement not long ago, and your body hasn't recovered yet. If you want it, wait a while."

After saying that, he put the jade back into the box and locked it in a cabinet that was not often used.

What do you mean she wants it?

Jiang Anning didn't react at first, but when she did, she was so embarrassed that she hit him and said fiercely, "Who said I wanted it? I don't want it, not at all."

After that, she walked out of the room with a red face.

Wang Fuhua came out with steamed white fish. Hearing this, she asked curiously, "What don't you want?"

Jiang Anning and Zhou Enjin denied it in unison, "Nothing."

Wang Fuhua glanced at the two of them, guessing that the couple was having an awkward argument, "If there's nothing, sit down and eat."

While eating, Wang Fuhua mentioned the baby's full-month wine party.

"When are you going to do it? How are you going to do it? Aunt Liu and I will prepare in advance."

Jiang Anning was still angry with her lover, but this was about the child, so she forgave him for the time being and discussed with him, "I want to invite a few close friends to my house for a meal, what do you think?"

"The anti-left movement has been intense recently, so it's not advisable to be too conspicuous. It's better to keep it simple." Although Zhou Enjin was on the island, he was very sensitive to the slightest movement in the capital because he had been keeping track of Lan Ping's affairs.

Jiang Anning was an experienced person and understood what he meant. Before dawn, all kinds of demons and monsters were struggling desperately, and the more chaotic it was.

Wang Fuhua and Aunt Liu understood, "Then let's do it this way. Invite everyone to come over for a quick meal. We'll make some more delicious food."

"Okay."

Jiang Anning's office.

Aman came in to report on the work of the week, "Director, Comrade Kong said that the breeding of pearl oysters has been completed and can go to sea. And that expert Qian is still living in the guesthouse. He just came here and asked us to arrange accommodation for him in Xingming Island."

In addition to the guesthouse on Xingming Island, if you want to stay, you can only find a fellow villager to travel with. Qian came here again because he knew that he was not welcome in the Qingshui Brigade, so he asked Aman to come to her?

"Don't worry about this matter. I have called the institute to withdraw the person. I will ask about the result later." Just after the voice fell, the phone in the office rang. Jiang Anning picked up the phone. After hearing the voice of the other party, she covered the phone, called Aman who was about to leave, pointed at the phone, and whispered: "It's from the institute."

It must be that the matter of expert Qian has been settled. Aman stopped and waited.

The institute meant that Qian Youlai had already known that he was wrong, apologized to the people of the Qingshui Brigade and made compensation. The punishment he deserved would not be less. He hoped that the factory would give him another chance.