55

Guo Xiu'e's eyes widened in disbelief, "Sister An Ning, does this mean that even foreign guests like our lychee honey?"

Jiang An Ning nodded excitedly, her eyes and eyebrows were full of joy, "Yes. Our lychee honey is very popular with foreign guests."

"Oh my God, this... foreigners like it." Guo Xiu'e didn't know what to say, they were foreigners, oh my God.

Jiang Anning thanked Manager Wu, "Manager Wu, thank you so much for this time. I will treat you to a meal next time I come to Guangzhou."

Wu Guohua was in high spirits when he was happy, "I should treat you to a meal. This time, because of the lychee honey, I have a good reputation among the local leaders, and the position of manager of this state-owned hotel is finally secure."

The purchasing manager's guy dared not say a word in front of him now. He even called him "big brother" when they met. He had been depressed for so long and hadn't felt so happy for a long time.

And all this was thanks to Jiang Anning's lychee honey.

"Comrade Jiang Anning, if you don't mind, next time you come to Guangzhou, I will ask your sister-in-law to cook some dishes, and you can bring Aman and the others to have a simple meal, and by the way, I will take you to meet my uncle." Manager Wu invited again, determined to make friends with this person.

After being invited so many times and having helped so much, Jiang Anning couldn't refuse. "Then I'll trouble Manager Wu and my sister-in-law. We'll definitely visit you next time."

Wu Guohua laughed, "Okay, okay. It's settled. I'll call you as soon as my uncle comes back."

Jiang Anning thanked Wu Guohua and put down the phone. The corners of her mouth were raised all the time. "Sister Song, how much is the phone bill?"

"A total of two yuan, sister Anning, congratulations." Sister Song also heard the phone call just now. When she looked at Jiang Anning, her eyes were shining. Captain Zhou's daughter-in-law is too amazing. When doing business, even foreign guests are guests.

Jiang Anning smiled and paid the phone bill. Seeing the newspapers on the side, she said, "Sister Xiu'e, let's buy a few more newspapers." She looked at Sister Song at the post office, "Sister Song, how much for ten more newspapers?"

"Newspapers are two cents each, two yuan and two dimes."

After paying, Jiang Anning and Guo Xiu'e walked out of the post office happily with the newspapers.

On the way, they met military dependents they knew and said hello, "Xiu'e, Sister Anning, why do you buy so many newspapers?"

Guo Xiu'e pretended to be humble at first, then took out the front page of the newspaper, "Isn't this a big happy event? Buy more and keep them as a souvenir in the future."

"Big happy event?" The man was puzzled.

"Look, sister-in-law." Guo Xiu'e patted the newspaper with her hand, "Yesterday, a foreigner came to the state-owned hotel for dinner and liked our lychee honey very much. The newspaper said that the foreigner liked it very much. This is the first time that I, Guo Xiu'e, have been on the newspaper since I was a child."

The corner of another military wife's mouth twitched, "The newspaper clearly said it was lychee honey, not you who was on the newspaper."

"Well, why doesn't it count?" Guo Xiu'e picked up the newspaper, "Isn't the lychee honey produced by our bee colony? The lychee honey was on the newspaper. Rounding it off, isn't it the same as me being on the newspaper?"

After Guo Xiu'e finished speaking, she continued to share the newspaper with the first military wife.

The military wife didn't care that she couldn't read, and looked at the newspaper with relish, "I didn't expect that foreigners liked lychee honey so much, and it was on the newspaper. You will be rich in the future."