25

"Doctor Ning, is there anything wrong with Tie Niu's examination?" Jiang Anning and Wang Fuhua frowned, their hearts tightened.

Ning Yuanshan took a look at the examination report in his hand, "From Tie Niu's report, his leg was caused by acute trauma-induced lumbar protrusion, and the success rate of surgery is high. Judging from the recovery ability of children, it will take less than two months to recover like an ordinary person."

He was the only one in the country who knew the technology required for the operation. In order to learn, he communicated with Fleck many times. In special times, such overseas relationships became a soul-stirring rope for him and his family.

Hearing this, Jiang Anning and Wang Fuhua both breathed a sigh of relief, but before they had time to be happy, their hearts were lifted because of Doctor Ning's "only".

"During the examination, we found that Tieniu had headaches and dizziness. I asked Tieniu, and he said that this phenomenon was not serious before, and it only happened once a year since last year, but it has been increasing recently. It may be that the fall caused blood congestion in the brain."

It is impossible to accurately confirm it with current medical methods, but judging from Ningyuanshan's experience, Tieniu's condition is completely consistent with the description of blood stasis in traditional Chinese medicine.

Jiang Anning took a deep breath, "Is the blood stasis dangerous? Is there any way to solve it?"

"It's not dangerous for now. But judging from Tieniu's current performance, the blood stasis has begun to affect his life. If measures are not taken as soon as possible, it is very likely to compress the nerves. Once the nerves are compressed, it is impossible to confirm what sequelae will occur."

Blood stasis compression may cause nerve necrosis, and once the nerves are necrotized, they cannot regenerate. If in the future, minimally invasive head surgery can be used to clear the blood stasis, but now is 1971. With the medical conditions in the 1970s, there is no good way to eliminate blood stasis.

Tieniu is still so young, what should he do in the future?

"An Ning, what does Doctor Ning mean?" Wang Fuhua didn't understand what nerves were, and what oppression was.

Jiang An Ning felt very uncomfortable and didn't know how to tell Wang Fuhua. Zhou Enjin rubbed her shoulders and asked, "Doctor Ning, I heard that acupuncture can dredge the meridians. I wonder if it can help Tie Niu's illness?"

Jiang An Ning came back to her senses after being reminded by Zhou Enjin. She almost forgot that there was also Chinese medicine.

Ning Yuanshan was silent for a few seconds, and said: "I can try acupuncture for Tieniu, but it will take a long time. If it's fast, it may be effective in a year, and if it's slow, it may take three to five years."

Zhou Enjin: "Please trouble Dr. Ning. After the operation, we will take Tieniu back to the island."

After discussing it, they decided to let Tieniu go to the island and live with Jiang Anning and others.

Although Wang Fuhua was reluctant, she agreed when she thought of her grandson's illness.

To keep Tieniu on the island, it's not enough to just stay. Tieniu's household registration and food relationship are all in Jincheng, so Zhou Enjin went back to the island first after helping to handle the hospitalization procedures.

On the one hand, it was because the holiday was over, and on the other hand, it was to help Tieniu transfer food relations.

Jiang Anning and Wang Fuhua went to see Tieniu, who was wearing a hospital gown and squatting on the floor of the hospital with Ning Siming to shoot cigarette boxes.