52

The pile of huanghuali wood in front of him is all money. Even if it is not worth much now, as long as he thinks about the future price, Jiang Anning can't calm down when looking at these huanghuali wood kitchen utensils and farm tools thrown away in the utility room.

"Uncle Xiao, do you have any extra huanghuali wood here? Can it be used for custom furniture?" Jiang Anning touched the pot lid and the hoe and couldn't let it go.

If not, it would be nice to buy these samples back.

"You like this kind of wood?" Xiao Jinquan's dark and thin face showed a trace of surprise, "If you want other wood, I may not have it, but if you want Huanghuali wood, there are plenty. I'll take you to see it."

Then Jiang Anning realized Uncle Xiao's arrogance. He walked through the wooden screen and turned a corner. The inside was full of wood, two-thirds of which were Huanghuali wood.

Among them, there were dozens of Huanghuali wood with the best ghost face pattern.

According to Uncle Xiao, these Huanghuali woods are very common in Haisha Island and are not worth much. You can buy a pound for a few cents. It is said that there is a saying in Haisha Island, "Poor people use Huali, and rich people use lychees."

Jiang Anning also understood that the weather in the south is humid, and litchi wood is a hardwood, durable, wear-resistant, and moisture-proof. It is indeed a good wood for making furniture. ①

However, there are still some differences between the rosewood and huanghuali here. In the future, whether it is rosewood or huanghuali, they are more valuable than litchi wood.

Just now, she accidentally swept a pile of chopped firewood in the corner. It was very good, also huanghuali wood. No wonder Uncle Xiao said that he didn't have much other wood. Huanghuali wood can be picked at will and can be used as firewood. How can the quantity be small?

The price of the heartwood of huanghuali will not rise wildly until after the 21st century. Now when they order furniture huanghuali, Uncle Xiao gives them 1 cent per pound, and the processing fee is calculated separately.

Small tables, chairs and benches cost one to three yuan for processing, while large beds cost one and a half yuan more. This price is very affordable considering Uncle Xiao's craftsmanship.

Uncle Xiao went to get the pattern book and helped them choose the style.

Zhou Shuting was a little tempted by Huanghuali wood, but she was not sure whether the price would increase in the future, so she asked Jiang Anning for her opinion on wood.

After listening to her opinion, Zhou Shuting felt at ease and decided to order two Huanghuali wood beds directly, and the remaining wardrobes would be made of lychee wood, which has a better moisture-proof effect.

Jiang Anning's family had furniture, but every time there were guests at home, there were always not enough chairs and benches, and it was not convenient to borrow from other people's homes. She ordered a set of the best Huanghuali wood.

She also specially ordered a set of special desks for Tieniu, and he will use it to do his homework after he goes to school in September.

Huanghuali wood combs can relax muscles and promote blood circulation. The processing fee plus material fee is 50 cents per comb, so I took it.

Huanghuali wood teapots and water cups can promote qi and resolve phlegm. Two sets are needed, and she and her third sister will each order one set.

When they came out of Xiao's house, Jiang Anning took Zhou Shuting's arm, smiling. After living in this era for so long, she has not achieved the freedom to eat meat, but she has achieved the freedom of Huanghuali first.