42

Is this the bonito that An Ning had saved?

Zhou Enjin followed the bonito and swam forward.

But his speed was a little slow. He had not eaten or drunk for several days, and he had been injured and exposed to the sun, so his physical strength was greatly depleted.

Seeing this, the leading bonito broke away from the flock and flew away. Not long after, Zhou Enjin heard a burst of birds calling.

The bonito fluttered its wings, threw a bunch of fresh lychees next to him, and called to him a few times, as if telling him to eat quickly.

This bonito seemed very smart.

"Thank you." Zhou Enjin grabbed the lychee.

The sweet and juicy Feizixiao greatly relieved Zhou Enjin's fatigue. After eating a bunch of lychees, his spirit was obviously restored a lot.

In this way, Zhou Enjin swam with the boobies for more than an hour and saw an island in the distance. After swimming for a while, Zhou Enjin's feet finally touched the bottom.

This is an uninhabited island. There are many white frost-avoiding trees on the island, and countless red-footed boobies live there. They are not afraid of people, and they are unwilling to move their nests when they see people coming.

Zhou Enjin took off the innermost vest and lovingly stroked the crooked "Zhou" sewn on the corner of the clothes.

My lover doesn't know how to sew, and this "Zhou" character was the work she made when she first learned to sew. It's crooked and cute, just like my lover's personality.

Zhou Enjin tore off the strip of cloth with the words on it and tied it to the leg of the red-footed booby, touched its head, pointed in the direction of Haisha Island, and repeated his lover's name several times.

The booby chirped a few times and flew away with its wings fluttering.

Zhou Enjin looked at its back with deep eyes.

He couldn't be sure whether the booby could understand what he meant, but he just hoped that the strip of cloth would have a chance to reach his lover.

The office of the sideline group was originally divided into two rooms, but now they have been connected.

As soon as Jiang Anning opened the door of the sideline office, the humid air hit her face, water droplets hung on the walls, and the floor was also wet.

More than 1,000 kilograms of the 20,000 kilograms of mangoes were made into canned mangoes, and the rest were all peeled and pitted to make dried mangoes, which were spread out on bamboo strips.

Sister Xiu'e and her friends moved the mangoes aside and sprinkled wood ash on the ground to dry it and reduce moisture.

Jiang Anning walked through the pile of wood ash, walked to the place where the dried mangoes were placed, picked up a piece to check, and tasted it.

The mangoes that were 70% dried in the sun yesterday are now wet to the touch. But maybe it's because it's not been that long. Although it's a little wet, it's still dry inside. It's not serious. As long as you deal with it in time, you can avoid losses.

Guo Xiu'e and the others were worried: "An Ning, how is it?"

Jiang An Ning nodded: "It's not a big problem, you did a good job, the ash relieved the moisture. We don't know how long the return of the south wind will last, we just need to hurry up and dry the mangoes. Sister Xiu'e, go to the quartermaster to borrow some bricks, as many as possible. I plan to make a long stove, burn firewood inside, and put a wire mesh on top for baking. Also, ask the quartermaster to borrow the wire for making the protective net, new or old is fine. Sister Aman Guifen, let's go up the mountain to dig some clay back."