68

Jiang Anning was shocked by Jiang Aijun's speed.

Originally, Jiang Aijun was going to come to Yangcheng to buy fertilizers at the end of May, but something happened at the second sister-in-law's house, which delayed his time. Jiang Anning thought he would not be able to come until the end of July, but he arrived in early July.

"Enjin, I want to go to Yangcheng to see my second brother. I also need to go to the Railway Bureau to sign a contract." Jiang Anning ate two bites of popsicles to satisfy her craving, and gave the rest to her husband. After eating, she did not forget to complain: "My second brother is really something. I asked him to call me before he came so that I could pick him up. But he came without saying a word. When I see him, I must have a good talk with him. He is so old, but he still makes people worry."

Jiang Anning complained a lot, but Zhou Enjin could see that her husband was very happy. When she heard that her second brother was coming, the smile on her mouth never stopped.

Zhou Enjin was worried about her going alone, and she didn't have any vacation, so she wanted to find someone to accompany her. It was not a festival at this time, and few people were on vacation. It took a while to find a suitable person.

Jiang Anning comforted him: "Don't worry, I'm an adult, I won't get lost. Doctor Ning said that I'm in good health, the fetus is also healthy, and there will be no problem as long as I don't overwork myself."

Although he knew his wife was right, Zhou Enjin was still worried. From Haisha Island to Guangzhou, they traveled by land and water. If she was not feeling well, there would be no one to take care of her.

In the end, Jiang Anning couldn't do anything about him. "Let me ask Aman to go with me."

Knowing that Aman was going, Zhou Enjin felt relieved. "The factory is developing better and better. It's hard to do everything by yourself. Aman and Sister Xiu'e are both trustworthy. You can try to hand over some things to them."

Her husband's words made her realize that she was not like before when she was alone. She couldn't think of doing everything by herself. As time goes by, her belly will get bigger and bigger. What she can do now may not be possible in a few months.

It happened that the factory had just started, and there were many places where she was needed. She must consciously cultivate talents from now on. In the future, jobs that require business trips or long trips can be handed over to trustworthy people. It also saves her lover from worrying.

Seeing her silence, Zhou Enjin knew she had listened, so he said nothing more: "Today the cafeteria has potato pancakes, tomato eggs and soy sauce peeled fish, all of which are your favorites. After eating, I will take you to the pier."

Jiang Anning touched her stomach. If Enjin hadn't told her to eat, she wouldn't have realized she was hungry. In fact, she had just had a snack two hours ago, with dried shrimps and biscuits. It hadn't been long, and she was hungry.

After eating, she went to the room to change clothes, and Zhou Enjin went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Jiang Anning opened the closet and chose a Dacron long skirt made by her sister-in-law. She received it and only wore it three times.

She also took the colorful sandals that Tie Niu bought for her from the wooden shoe rack. The sandals are flat-soled and look great with a solid-colored skirt.

This is the one.

After Jiang Anning made her choice, she took off her clothes and put on the skirt. Halfway through, she found that it was stuck.

Jiang Anning pinched her waist and found that her waistline was much larger than before.

It was a thunderbolt.