70

Not long after leaving the dock, Jiang Anning began to feel nauseous, "Grrr~"

"Anning, do you want to drink some hot water first?" Aman patted her back and helped her open the military water bottle.

"I'm fine." As soon as she finished speaking, she felt nauseous again, and her tears came out from vomiting, hanging on her long eyelashes.

Jiang Anning didn't expect that morning sickness would be so uncomfortable for humans. Perhaps it was her first pregnancy, and her morning sickness was much more serious than that of Sister Xiu'e. After vomiting, she panted and took a sip of water from the military water bottle. Unexpectedly, her stomach felt nauseous as soon as she drank it.

Ouch, ouch, ouch, why is it so uncomfortable that I vomit even when drinking water.

The woman sitting next to them put down the basket behind her, grabbed a handful of yellow fruits that looked like beans from it, and passed them over, "Big sister, this is your first pregnancy, try this, it's very effective in treating morning sickness."

She looked quite young and pretty, but tears were hanging on her eyelashes, looking very pitiful.

Jiang Anning thanked the woman weakly, and her eyes fell on the yellow fruit, wondering, "What is this?"

"Sister, you are not from here, this thing is called sour beans, pregnant women here like to eat sour beans, it is very effective in relieving morning sickness."

"Sister, you are right, pregnant women here do like to eat sour beans to relieve morning sickness, you try it first to see if it works." Aman took the yellow fruit, peeled off the outer shell and handed it to Jiang Anning.

Jiang Anning was not sure if it would work, and she was too uncomfortable to vomit, so she had to try her best, took the sour bean fruit and tried to eat a bite.

She didn't vomit, it tasted pretty good.

She ate several more bites, and the more she ate, the better she felt. As soon as the sour taste entered her mouth, saliva was secreted, and the nausea was suppressed.

The woman smiled and said, "I said sour beans are effective."

Aman was relieved to see that An Ning was not so disgusted anymore. She was almost scared to death by An Ning's behavior just now. She rarely saw someone with such severe morning sickness.

The woman gave Jiang An Ning a handful of sour beans, about five or six. With the sour beans, Jiang An Ning felt much better. Although the boat was bumpy and she still felt disgusted, it was not as severe as before.

Because of this incident, the three of them started chatting on the boat.

"There are a lot of sour beans on the island. When you go back, ask your husband to pick a basket for you and bring it home. Eat some when you feel sick. In addition to eating them raw, you can also use them to stew soup, make sweet and sour spare ribs, and stir-fry meat with sour beans. If you know how to make sauce, you can also make some sour bean sauce. This season is the season when sour beans are ripe. Pick more and keep them at home. The weather on Haisha Island is hot, and eating sour food will stimulate your appetite."

Jiang Anning smiled, "I'm tempted by what you said. I'll try it as you say when I get home."

"Of course. No I'm the one bragging. If you ask who is the best at making sour bean feast within a five-mile radius of Haisha Island, my name is guaranteed to be one of them. I've been dealing with sour beans since I was a child, and everyone who has eaten them says they are good. "

"Sister, if you have the opportunity in the future, come to our Xiangyang Fishery Brigade, and I'll treat you to an authentic sour bean feast. I guarantee you'll want to eat more after you've eaten it."