32

"Chief Steward, I have no objection." Han Limei looked at Jiang Anning after she finished speaking, feeling confident. Her sister's husband is a purchasing agent for a department store in Yangcheng. When the time comes, they can just mess around with the supplies on the island. Are they afraid that no one will buy them?

The other party is not afraid, and she is even less afraid. Jiang Anning nodded to the chief steward.

Qin Yue was relieved. "Since everyone agrees with this view, let's make it like this. Starting from tomorrow, whichever group generates more income from its sideline business within ten days will be the leader of the sideline business group. Let's divide into groups first. There are eight of you in total, and you can be divided into two groups. Just divide yourself and come back to register with me. As for what sideline business you do, I don't care. I'll wait for your results in ten days."

The sideline business group was originally just an attempt. The quartermaster has a lot of things to do and can't handle it, so this mainly depends on the people in the sideline business group themselves.

After Qin Yue explained what he should explain, he went to check the situation of the reclaimed vegetable field.

When he got there, he saw that the vegetables planted in the field had grown. In ten days or half a month, the canteen will have new vegetables.

On this side, when Mrs. Cao heard about the grouping, she smiled and approached Han Limei, "I'm in the same group with Comrade Limei."

"Then I'll be in the same group with Sister Anning." Guo Xiu'e stood beside Jiang Anning and firmly chose her.

"We also choose Comrade Limei." The two wives of soldiers from the regiment spoke, one named Qiu Yu and the other named Fei Zhaodi.

Their husbands were soldiers under Han Limei's uncle, so they naturally stood in Han Limei's group. The rest were Wang Guifen and a woman named Aman.

What surprised Jiang Anning was that Wang Guifen chose herself without hesitation.

"You hen that can't lay eggs, why don't you come over here quickly." Mrs. Cao's drooping eyes almost spit out fire, fearing that Wang Guifen, this idiot, would anger Han Limei.

Wang Guifen was still very hurt after being scolded, but this time she was no longer silent, but mustered up the courage to refute: "Mom, if Tang Jian was here, he would also agree with my choice. And there will be more people if I go over."

Jiang Anning and Guo Xiu'e were a little surprised. She seemed to have changed a lot and knew to find external help.

Qiu Yu and Fei Zhaodi had always looked down on Mrs. Cao and her daughter-in-law. They were originally watching the excitement, but when they heard Wang Guifen say this, they immediately stood up: "Mrs. Cao, young people have young people's ideas, you should not force yourself. I think it's good for Guifen to go over there." If Wang Guifen came over, one of them would have to go over. Qiu Yu and Fei Zhaodi both wanted to build good relationships with their superiors, so they were naturally unhappy.

"Come over after you've made your choice." Han Limei snorted.

When Mrs. Cao heard that Han Limei was angry, she shut up. Wang Guifen, this idiot, has been crazy for some reason lately. She always brings up her son, which makes her afraid to scold her too harshly, for fear that she will complain.

There was only one woman left, Aman. Han Limei didn't wait for her to choose, and directly pushed her away with a frown: "Don't follow us, go over there."

She even deliberately stayed away from her.

Mrs. Cao was eager to show off, acting as a vanguard, and her expression of disgust was not concealed at all: "We don't want you, stay away from us." There were pits and bubbles on her face. Even if it wasn't leprosy, it could be other diseases. What would they do if they were infected?