91

There were too many people in the conference room, so Jiang Anning and Kong Lingsheng left the conference room and went to the yard outside.

"Comrade Kong, what's up?"

Kong Lingsheng looked apologetic, "I've already mentioned the cooperation you mentioned about the breeding of white mussels to the institute. This year, many people from our institute went to the farm to participate in labor education. The institute was short of manpower and was worried that someone would catch them. After consideration, we did not agree to cooperate. I'm sorry that I didn't help much."

"So it was this matter." Jiang Anning smiled and comforted, "It's okay, Comrade Kong, I understand the institute's considerations. You can help me ask, which has helped me a lot."

Now is still a special period, and many people from the institute have been demoted, so it is understandable that they are cautious. At present, the Marsh pearl oyster breeding factory is enough for the time being. When the situation becomes clear in a few years, it won't be too late to study the artificial breeding of white butterfly oysters.

Kong Lingsheng breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that she really didn't care.

This time, he met Jiang Anning who looked like him. When he returned home, he mentioned it unintentionally. He didn't expect his mother to be interested and even wanted to invite Jiang Anning to visit the house to meet her.

But it was a bit abrupt to say so. It always felt too strange to make such a request.

It's just that since the death of his eldest brother, his mother has rarely been happy. This time, he made such a request. No matter what the result is, he still wants to give it a try.

Jiang Anning was organizing her words in her mind and was about to ask Kong Lingsheng about his scar. Before she could say anything, she heard Kong Lingsheng's words.

"Comrade Jiang, I told my mother about what happened to you. She is curious about how much we look alike and wants to meet you. I wonder if it is convenient for you?" After saying that, she added, "It's okay if it's not convenient for you."

"It's convenient for me." Jiang Anning also wanted to know more.

The little flower demon's intuition is rarely wrong. She really thinks that Kong Lingsheng is very likely her uncle, even if there are still some doubts now.

Kong Lingsheng originally thought about how to tell his mother if Jiang Anning disagreed, but she didn't expect that she agreed without even thinking about it.

She is really a very considerate person. She must have seen his embarrassment.

"Thank you, Comrade Jiang."

Jiang Anning smiled and said, "You're welcome. Actually, I have something to ask my aunt and Comrade Kong. This time my mother came to see me from my hometown, and she told me a new clue. My uncle has scars on his body. This is because my uncle was hung by a branch when he climbed a persimmon tree when he was a child. The barefoot doctor said it can't be removed."

After saying that, Jiang Anning looked at Kong Lingsheng. Would he have scars on his body? If not, then he really can't be her uncle.

"Scars?" Kong Lingsheng was surprised. "Where is your uncle's scar?"

How is this possible? How could her uncle have scars? Could it be a coincidence again? It's so coincidental that Kong Lingsheng can't convince herself.

Jiang Anning felt hopeful, "My mother said it was below the lower back, about the length of a palm."

A scar a little below the lower back, the length of a palm? Isn't it exactly the same as his scar? Could he really be her uncle? But what about his memory?