89

After Jiang Anning finished playing, she confidently asked Zhang Lili: "Lili, have I learned it? Did I play every note correctly?"

"... Probably not. Every note is correct, but the whole song is weird and not nice." Zhang Lili was not sure.

If you say Anning can't play it, she can play the whole song word for word. If you say she can play it, the whole song sounds weird, like one note after another popping out, not coherent, and without a sense of rhythm.

Jiang Anning felt a little disappointed. She had practiced this song for almost half a month.

Zhang Lili comforted her: "Maybe you are just not familiar with it. Just play it more."

Jiang Anning also thought so, and nodded: "Then I will spend more time practicing and must learn this song." When she learns it, she will go to him to ask the name of the song.

Seeing her studying so persistently, Zhang Lili was extremely curious: "An Ning, why are you so anxious to learn this song?"

Jiang An Ning told her about the bet between her and Zhou Enjin.

Zhang Lili suddenly realized: "So that's the case, but An Ning, you don't have to worry too much. I know the name of this song. If you want to know, I can tell you."

Jiang An Ning thought about it and shook her head, "No, I'll ask him after I learn it." Since she said she would learn it, she couldn't give up halfway.

Jiang An Ning returned home, and only Aunt Liu was at home.

Aunt Liu heard the noise and came out quickly, her face full of smiles: "An Ning, you are awesome, Aunt Liu heard on the radio that you will be the official director of Red Star Factory in the future. Aunt Liu made a lot of delicious food today to celebrate for you."

Speaking of this, she seemed to remember something, "Let's not talk about it for now, I'm still steaming fish on the stove."

Aunt Liu went to the kitchen to cook dinner, Jiang An Ning went to the kitchen to help, and was chased out.

Aunt Liu touched her slightly tired face with concern, "You don't need to help in the kitchen, go to the house and have a rest. Look, your little face looks so tired? Are you hungry? Aunt Liu made mugwowo today."

Jiang Anning immediately became energetic when she heard that there was mugwowo to eat, "I want to eat it."

"I'll get it for you." Aunt Liu opened the cabinet, took out a plate full of white cakes from it, carefully took a small bowl and put two pieces in it and handed it to Jiang Anning, "If it's not enough, tell Aunt Liu."

"Okay."

Seeing that Aunt Liu was busy making other food, Jiang Anning didn't want to disturb her, so she went to the main room to eat.

This was Jiang Anning's first time eating mugwowo. This is a traditional snack in the capital. She had heard her husband mention it before, and she wanted to eat it when she heard it.

A piece of bright red hawthorn cake was placed on the white glutinous rice ball, and it was placed in a bowl with green patterns. It looked chubby and cute.

It tasted very good. The outer skin made of glutinous rice and flour was wrapped with crispy melon seeds, peanuts, sesame, and yam paste. The taste was rich, sweet and delicious.

After eating, she went to the bedroom to catch up on some sleep. It was not yet six o'clock when she got up. Zhou Enjin and Tie Niu had not returned yet.

Aunt Liu came out of the kitchen and saw her and said, "I forgot to mention that the loess on the surface of the bread cellar in the backyard has dried up. Do you think it's ready for kiln firing?"