115

"Director Jiang, hello, I am the purchasing manager of Capital Department Store, my name is Lu Heping. I am friends with Manager Zhao Liguo. I happened to be a guest at Manager Zhao's house before, and I tasted all kinds of dried fruits, jams and canned chicken and duck produced by Red Star Factory.

To be honest, Capital Department Store sent me to participate in the Canton Fair in the hope of cooperating with factories in the south and transporting the abundant dried fruits and jams in the south to the north for sale. I think your factory's products are outstanding, so I came to see Director Jiang specifically, hoping to promote cooperation between the two sides."

Lu Heping is a gentle and elegant middle-aged man in his fifties, speaking slowly and politely. There were wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, but one could still vaguely see his youthful demeanor.

When Guo Xiu'e and the others heard that the other party was from the Capital Department Store and wanted to purchase their products, they all looked at Jiang Anning excitedly.

That was the capital.

Jiang Anning smiled and said, "Manager Lu, thank you for your recognition of our products. This way, please. Sister Xiu'e, Sister Guifen, the exhibition is in your hands."

"Director Jiang, don't worry and talk to Manager Lu. We are here to protect you."

Lu Heping's eyes fell on Jiang Anning. Is this her daughter-in-law? If she were still alive, she would surely be very happy to see Jiang Anning.

That's right, she has always liked girls with lively and lovely personalities.

Yangcheng Import and Export Subsidiary also arranged a room for negotiation for Red Star Factory. Jiang Anning led Lu Heping in and poured tea for him. "Manager Lu, I wonder how many products the Capital Department Store wants."

Lu Heping said politely: "10,000 kilograms of lychee honey, 10,000 pieces of various canned and dried fruits from Haisha Island, 13,000 pieces of duck in soy sauce, ramen, and various canned meats. Delivery in March."

Jiang Anning thought that Lu Heping would ask for less for the first cooperation and would increase the order after trial sales. He didn't expect that the other party would ask for so many things for the first time.

Although such a large order is not as big as the Railway Bureau, it is also their largest order after the foreign trader order.

As the director of Red Star Factory, of course he hopes to take this order and open up the northern market, but the other party requires delivery in three months, which they cannot do.

"Manager Lu, Red Star Factory really wants to cooperate with Capital Store, but with our current production capacity, I am afraid we cannot meet Manager Lu's requirement of delivery in three months."

They received a lot of orders at this Canton Fair, and the first batch of delivery will take at least three months. If they take the order from Capital Factory, the factory will not be able to deliver on time.

Jiang Anning was also unwilling to give up, "Manager Lu, I wonder if the delivery time can be postponed for two months?"

If it can be postponed for two months, a new batch of Wenchang chickens and seafood ducks will grow up, and the raw materials can keep up, and the same is true for fruits and lychee honey.

I don't know if it was her illusion, but after she said this, Lu Heping's expression seemed to relax a little. She wanted to confirm, but Lu Heping didn't see anything unusual.

Lu Heping shook his head and said firmly, "Director Jiang, it's not that we don't want to give the factory more time. Capital Department Store also has its own requirements. If Red Star Factory can't agree to deliver the goods in three months, I can only regretfully seek another partner. The price we offer for this order is 10% higher than the price of the Railway Bureau. I hope Director Jiang will consider it again."