27

In her two lifetimes, Fang Xiu stood in front of so many people to make a self-criticism for the first time. She was so nervous that she was shaking. She stood on the podium and saw Jiang Anning sitting in the first row.

Jiang Anning was wearing a green military uniform, with her hair braided into two braids that naturally fell on her shoulders. She was delicate and pretty, and stood out in the crowd. Green makes the skin look whiter. Jiang Anning was already fair, and in this outfit, her skin was as white as a freshly shelled egg, and she looked beautiful and delicate among the dark and yellow skin.

But after not seeing her for a month, she seemed to have become more beautiful.

Both were military wives who had just arrived on the island. While the other party sat below and listened, she had to stand on the stage to make a self-criticism in front of everyone and accept everyone's criticism. This comparison made Fang Xiu, who liked to be the best and strong, feel uncomfortable.

But now that things have come to this, she has to do it even if she has to bite the bullet. According to her sister's words, she has to do it well and actively respond to the highest instructions of "struggle/private criticism/revision" to let everyone feel her sincere attitude of admitting mistakes.

She just doesn't believe that she, a reborn, chosen protagonist, can be compared with Jiang Anning. Even if Jiang Anning marries Zhou Enjin in this life, she is still destined to be trampled under the feet of the two sisters. The one who laughs last is the winner.

Fang Xiu put away her thoughts, took out the self-criticism that her sister helped to refer to, and began to read.

The self-criticism first reflected on her mistakes in the wild boar going down the mountain incident, focusing on reviewing her selfishness and criticizing her selfishness.

After Fang Xiu finished her self-criticism, Auntie Sun Fang came to the stage. She looked serious and earnest: "Comrades, we are all here for the construction of Haisha Island. As military dependents, we need to deeply understand the meaning of struggle, criticism and revisionism, and not be afraid of hardship or fatigue. Only in this way can our thoughts and feelings be further away from petty-bourgeois revisionism..."

The military dependents below nodded in agreement and began to review their own selfishness. Some people reviewed that they should not steal public letter paper as toilet paper, and some criticized themselves for buying meat for selfish reasons, and some even criticized themselves for picking up cow dung behind public cows when they were in their hometown.

This is the characteristic of this era. Ideological education is to be carried out in the study class. Jiang Anning could not avoid it and criticized herself as she followed the local customs. This may seem a little incomprehensible to later generations, but everyone did so in that era. It would be strange if they didn't do so.

After the review, Auntie Sun Fang came on stage again, but this time she looked at Jiang Anning with a smile on her face: "The family court is fair and just. Military families who make mistakes should be criticized and educated, and military families who make contributions should also be rewarded and commended. In this wild boar incident, Comrade Jiang Anning's performance fully reflects progressive thinking. After the organization's investigation, Comrade Jiang Anning was specially awarded the title of "Brave and Fearless Military Wife." "

As soon as the voice fell, the auditorium burst into applause.

Guo Xiu'e clapped the loudest, urging Jiang Anning to come on stage to receive the award.

Jiang Anning was stunned. She had never thought of this before coming. Looking at the encouraging eyes of Auntie Sun Fang and Sister-in-law Guo Xiu'e, she stood up and walked onto the podium.