75

Sideline Group Office.

Jiang Anning was arranging work when she saw Liang Shi waving at her from the window, "Today's meeting ends here, everyone go get busy first."

She walked out of the office, "Does the quartermaster have any instructions?"

Liang Shi: "Sister-in-law, the quartermaster asked me to inform you that the farm has been completed. Please go over to inspect it."

Jiang Anning thought it would take a few more days, but she didn't expect it to be completed so quickly. She smiled and said, "Shitou, go back and tell the quartermaster. I'll pack up and come right over."

The first three people in the sideline group are now small team leaders who can take charge of their own affairs. Sister-in-law Xiu'e is in charge of the processing of preserved fruits and jams, Aman is in charge of the beekeeping group and chicken farming, and Wang Guifen is now in charge of employee training and future seafood duck farming.

Jiang Anning went back to explain to everyone, then packed up and gathered at the entrance of the army.

Liang Shi drove the procurement car to take them there. On the way, when Jiang Anning and the quartermaster talked about the plan for the farm, he expressed his idea of ​​buying a Jiefang brand truck to the quartermaster.

"The factory's business is increasing, and we can't always rely on renting the army's cars. We still have to have our own cars. With a car, both transportation and traffic will be more convenient."

In this era, if you want to buy a truck, you must have a permit from the army. It is not certain that you can buy it. The factory had an income of 80,000 to 90,000 yuan from selling lychee honey and preserved fruits. After deducting the money for purchasing the production line and turnover, the surplus was enough to buy cars.

"I have talked to the division commander about this matter. The troops had two second-hand Jiefang brand trucks before, which can be sold to the factory."

"Then we want them." Jiang Anning was delighted. Is this what it means to lean on a big tree to enjoy the cool?

If you have a car, you need to refuel. Currently, oil sales are mainly wholesale. The collectives that use oil all have their own refueling equipment, and then purchase a batch of oil and refuel by themselves.

"Then, Chief Steward, what do you think of this refueling equipment?" Jiang Anning smiled.

Qin Yue smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't let you bring your own. The factory is also part of the army, so you can use the army's refueling equipment."

"That's great, and it saves a lot of money." Since becoming the acting factory manager, she has become more and more stingy in spending money. There are still many places to spend money in the future, and every penny saved is a penny earned.

"You and Lao Zhou are really not from the same family. You have the same attitude when asking for things, and never hide anything." If you want something, just say it directly, and dare to ask for it.

Jiang Anning raised her chin proudly, without any humility: "Of course, who made us husband and wife. This is called having a husband and wife look."

"Oh, that's what you said. You two really are..." Qin Yue was accidentally stimulated again.

It seems that he has to work harder and try to get married on the day of the collective wedding.

*

Zhou Enjin came out of the office of Division Commander Qi and walked towards the sideline group.