101

Wang Fuhua's face flushed and she quickly closed the door. After taking two steps, she remembered that her daughter was still in confinement and her vaginal discharge had not yet dried up. She endured the embarrassment and walked to the bedroom door, cleared her throat and said, "Hey, An Ning, you haven't recovered yet, pack up and come out."

After that, she was afraid that her youngest daughter and son-in-law would be embarrassed, so she added, "An An is hungry."

"Mom, I know, I'll change my clothes and come out right away."

Jiang An Ning pushed her husband away and couldn't help burying her face in the quilt. She wanted to find a hole to crawl into. She was so embarrassed that she could dig out a room with her toes.

She asked her husband to help her with her milk and was caught by her own mother. What kind of social death plot is this?

Zhou Enjin touched her nose uncomfortably, "An Ning, I'll go out and get some water. You change your clothes and come out for breakfast."

Jiang An Ning raised her face and urged her husband softly, "I know. Go out quickly, or Mom will think we're doing something."

The wife's almond eyes were moist, and the tails of her eyes were slightly red, as if she had applied pink rouge, charming and moving. Zhou Enjin had been single for several months, and was at the age of being full of blood. Even if she had no idea just now, she couldn't help but be moved at this moment.

"Why don't you move?" Jiang An Ning raised her eyes and met her husband's deep eyes.

The restrained and suppressed heat contained a wild attacking power, which made her hands and feet soft, as if she was burned, and she turned her eyes away.

In order to hide the embarrassment, Jiang Anning pretended to be fierce and pushed him out of the bedroom, "Go out quickly, I want to change clothes."

Zhou Enjin saw his wife's cute and cowardly look, and his heart softened. He put away his desires and was left with only love.

Jiang Anning pushed Zhou Enjin out and closed the door.

Jiang Anning leaned against the bedroom door, touching her hot cheeks with both hands, secretly cursing herself for being useless.

They are an old couple, and they have done the most intimate things, but they are still shy because of a look. It's useless.

Who can bear being stared at by such a handsome guy with good looks and good figure with such a fiery look, especially when this man is her husband, a legal child, and only has her in mind.

Alas, what can I do when my husband is so passionate? I can only blame the little flower demon for being so seductive.

After changing her clothes, Jiang Anning walked out of the room.

Zhou Enjin and Aunt Liu were preparing breakfast. Wang Fuhua was holding her grandson. When she saw her youngest daughter coming out, she hurriedly handed her grandson to her, "If I don't see you again, this kid will flood Jinshan."

Jiang Anning was a little embarrassed to see Wang Fuhua, but seeing that Wang Fuhua was no different from usual, she silently breathed a sigh of relief, took An'an, and went to the chair in the corner to lift up her clothes to feed.

Wang Fuhua came over with a piece of cloth, "Put this on."

"What is this?" Jiang Anning watched Wang Fuhua open something sewn with cloth and put it on her, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"This is the clothes I made for you to breastfeed. If you feel embarrassed to breastfeed outside in the future, just wear this." Although there is a mother-and-child room in the factory, they are all connected and are together with other daughters-in-law who are breastfeeding. My youngest daughter is shy and must be embarrassed. With this clothes, she can cover it up.