33

The accident happened so fast that no one reacted. On normal days, everyone would have used bamboo poles to probe the bushes to scare away the snake. But just now, everyone was busy watching the excitement and completely forgot about it.

"It's a rice shovel head." Aman's face was pale. This kind of snake is the most poisonous. She had a distant cousin who was bitten to death by a rice shovel head.

The rice shovel head is a cobra.

When others heard that it was a rice shovel head, they subconsciously stayed away from the bushes and looked around. They always felt that there were countless rice shovel heads hidden in the surrounding bushes.

Although Sister Sun Fang was also panicked, she was calm and knew that she should not panic at this time. "Please help me to the hospital."

"Auntie Sun Fang, I'll help you." Fang Xiu suppressed the gloating in her eyes and came to help Sun Fang. Others also responded.

"Don't move!" Jiang An Ning grabbed the military wife who was walking in front. "If you are bitten by a snake, walking and running will accelerate the spread of venom."

Wang Guifen heard Jiang An Ning say this and took the initiative to ask for someone: "I'll find someone to carry Aunt Sun Fang to the health center." When she came to dig wild vegetables before, she met patrolling soldiers and knew that they were nearby at this time.

Old Lady Cao subconsciously wanted to scold Wang Guifen for meddling in other people's business, but when the words came to her lips, she remembered that the incident was caused by her, so she quickly swallowed them back.

Despite this, she still scolded Wang Guifen in her heart. If Wang Guifen was a useful woman, she would not fight with others for a bunch of chicken mushrooms.

When she thought that if Sun Fang died, she would be arrested, and maybe her son would be implicated, Old Lady Cao was terrified.

Jiang Anning intervened, and although Fang Xiu's eyes flashed with a trace of regret, she didn't say anything and stood aside and watched coldly.

Even if the Great Luo Immortal came, Sun Fang would definitely die.

She just needed to wait, wait for Sun Fang to die.

As long as she died, she would spread some news that Jiang Anning had intervened and caused her death. She didn't believe that Commander Qi, who had lost his lover, would remain indifferent when he saw Zhou Enjin.

When Zhou Enjin fell out of favor, her family's Lao Sheng would be reused regardless of whether the leader changed or not.

Jiang Anning didn't know Fang Xiu's sinister intentions. She only wanted to save people now.

She helped sister-in-law Sun Fang lower her bitten hand to a position below the heart, so as to slow down the flow of toxins to the heart. Then she deftly took the cloth strips from the bamboo pole used to pick mangoes and tied them around Sun Fang's joints to prevent the venom from spreading.

After doing this, she asked other military wives to help find moonflowers. After finding them, she mashed them and applied them to the wound, and quietly added some moonflower dew.

Wild moonflowers can only slow down the spread of toxins. If moonflower dew is not added, Auntie Sun Fang will not be able to make it to the health center.

After doing all this, Wang Guifen happened to find a patrol soldier.

The patrol soldier carried Auntie Sun Fang to the health center.

Fang Xiu stood aside, pretending to be worried, but waiting to see Jiang Anning's excitement.

It takes at least half an hour to get to the health center from here. Can Sun Fang make it there in such a long time? Even if she makes it to the health center, it will be difficult for her to survive. According to history, our country only has its own anti-snake venom serum this year, and it will not be officially used until next year, which can't save Sun Fang's emergency.