109

Kong Lingsheng looked at everyone's expectant eyes and nodded, "I remember."

Wang Fuhua couldn't help crying and said, "Great, you finally remembered. Little brother, we have missed you for more than ten years, and I finally found you."

My mother was injured when she gave birth to her, and she thought she could only have one child in this life, but she didn't expect that she would get pregnant with her little brother.

She and her little brother are more than 30 years apart, and they have a deep relationship. Rather than saying they are siblings, it's better to say that her little brother is almost like her son.

When her little brother was lost, she was afraid that her parents would be sad, so she only dared to cry secretly. After so many years, she thought the chance of meeting again in this life was slim, but she didn't expect that there would really be a day to realize it.

Kong Lingsheng's eyes were wet: "Sister Huahua, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have disobeyed and run away without permission. I was wrong."

"The past is the past. If I had been more careful, you wouldn't have gotten lost."

Jiang Anning and Weng Mei's eyes were also red when they saw the two recognize each other.

Jiang Anning hugged Wang Fuhua, wiped her tears with a handkerchief, and comforted her: "Mom, you see your eyes are swollen from crying, and there is no need to find out who was wrong at the time. It's a good thing that my uncle remembered it, and you should be happy."

"You're right, I shouldn't cry for such a happy thing." Wang Fuhua wiped her tears and looked at Kong Lingsheng, her heart full of joy of regaining what she had lost.

Mom, your spirit in heaven can rest in peace. I found my little brother.

Weng Mei asked a few people to sit down, "Don't stand, sit down and talk slowly. Old Kong, go to my room and bring the longan I picked today."

Kong Shimin got up and went to the room to bring the longan he picked on the uninhabited island this morning.

Wild longan fruits are not as good as planted longan, and they are small in size, but this longan tree is a century-old tree, and the longan it produces is juicy and sweet.

Weng Mei and Kong Shimin asked everyone to eat and chat.

Wang Fuhua held the younger brother's hand, "Little brother, we tried so many ways before but failed to wake you up. How did you remember?"

Kong Lingsheng recalled the process as if he had a long dream, "Actually, I can remember that your previous methods were effective. Whether it was soybean paste, persimmon cakes or Aqi's things, talking about my childhood, all of these triggered my memory. Although I didn't remember it immediately, it left a mark in my heart. This time, An Ning and I went diving and encountered a rip current, which instantly pulled me back to more than ten years ago..."

The younger uncle felt very guilty and sad because he couldn't save his brother. At that time, he was young and couldn't resolve this huge guilt and sadness, which caused cognitive and memory disorders.

It was like he had sealed up his true self with a thick shell, grafted onto Aqi's memories, and regarded himself as his younger brother Aqi.

All their previous attempts were to continuously thin out this sealed shell. The rip current they encountered this time overlapped with the rip current more than ten years ago, and became the last hammer to break this sealed shell.

With a gap in the seal, it was no longer possible to perfectly deceive oneself. In addition, Kong Lingsheng saved her this time, which to a certain extent made up for the shortcomings of the year, and all those memories came back.