66

Qu Jun glanced at the people around him, "You go out first."

Fang Xiu was a little scared of her mother-in-law's younger brother. When she first married into the Sheng family, her uncle, Old Sheng, was still an ordinary actor in the Capital Ballet. He became a celebrity among the lesbians by currying favor with the female comrade above him.

With great power in his hands, he targeted his colleagues, fought against the dean, posted big-character posters, fabricated false charges, and forced these people to confess. Now he has become the leader of the review team.

Although she knew that Qu Jun would be liquidated after the special period and would not have a good end, she did not dare to neglect him at this time when Qu Jun was at the peak of his popularity.

After everyone left, Qu Jun threw a few letters to her, "Try to put these things in the office of the sideline group, or Jiang Anning's home." If you can't find the problem, then create a problem to solve the person with the problem.

Fang Xiu's eyes fell on the letter paper, and her heart was pounding. Even though she and Jiang Anning didn't get along, she had never thought of using this method.

The letter contained all kinds of slander and rumors attacking the female comrade above, as well as all kinds of words with problematic work style.

Once these charges were confirmed, Jiang Anning could not escape the fate of being criticized, and being sent to the cowshed for labor reform would be her final destination, and Zhou Enjin would definitely not get a good result.

"Uncle," Fang Xiu looked at Qu Jun carefully, choosing her words, "I'm afraid this is not easy to do."

Qu Jun glanced at her, tapped the pen in his hand on the table, and said in a calm voice, "Tell me."

Fang Xiu swallowed her saliva, "Jiang Anning and I are not on good terms. The whole family knows that as soon as the people in the sideline group see me, they will be alert, and there will be no chance at all. Jiang Anning's family is even more impossible. There is a booby in their family. As long as someone approaches, the booby will scream, attracting nearby patrol soldiers."

Qu Jun had a blank expression on his face, and his hand stopped turning the pen. The air in the inquiry room was terribly silent.

Fang Xiu was shocked and explained, "Uncle, I'm pregnant, and the baby is still young. I fell yesterday and frightened the baby. The doctor told me not to worry too much recently and stay at home to take good care of the baby, so as not to affect the baby by bumps and bumps."

Qu Jun paused and said, "Okay, you can go out."

After leaving the inquiry room, Fang Xiu breathed a sigh of relief. After so many times, she has learned to be smart. She really wants Jiang Anning to fall, but the premise is that she will not get herself and Lao Sheng involved.

In the Capital Ballet, Qu Jun can cover the sky with one hand, and even if there is a problem, there are female comrades above to protect him. But it's different here. This is a garrison on the island, and there are people arranged by Zhou Enjin and Commander Qi everywhere.

She touched her belly with an inexplicable look in her eyes. When Old Sheng came back, she had to hurry up and get pregnant. The mother-in-law didn't care about her own Old Sheng, but she still cared about the first grandson of the third generation of the Sheng family. This was her golden ticket to avoid death.

For several days, Qu Jun didn't find a suitable opportunity to attack. The people sent by Commander Qi followed the review team at any time, and Jiang Anning was not easy to deal with.