104

This voice?

So familiar, but I can't remember who it is.

Jiang Anning and Aman looked at the door, and a young man and woman walked in from the brigade office.

The man was tall and strong, with dark skin, and a black eye mask on one eye. The woman smiled sweetly, gentle and generous, holding a chubby white baby in her arms.

It was Xiao Jiefang and Sandra Ng.

"Sister, why are you here?" Wu Chengjun quickly stood up and gave his seat to Wu Junru, looking at Xiao Jiefang with dissatisfaction: "Brother-in-law, why don't you look after my sister? She hasn't recovered yet and can't hurry."

Wu Junru sat down, wiped the sweat from her forehead, and called out weakly: "Jun, don't blame your brother-in-law. I came here because I heard about you and the Red Star Factory."

Xiao Jiefang opened the military water bottle and handed the wolfberry water to his wife. Wu Junru drank it, and her face was not so ugly.

Wu Chengjun glanced at Xiao Jiefang and said nothing more.

The team leader Wu Jinong knocked on the table with his cigarette bag. He didn't see the joy of his daughter's family, but instead blamed them: "What are you doing here? This is our Qingshui Brigade's business, and it's not your turn as an outsider to make the decision."

Wu Junru knew that her father was still angry with her, so she handed the child to Xiao Jiefang, "Dad, uncles, I am married, but I grew up in Qingshui Brigade since I was a child, and I am also a part of Qingshui Brigade."

Wu Jinong: "If I remember correctly, when you wanted to marry this man, we severed our father-daughter relationship."

"Dad." Wu Junru couldn't help but shout, feeling wronged for her husband.

Xiao Jiefang squeezed his wife's hand, indicating that he was fine.

Wu Jinong still looked cold and ruthless on the surface, but he did not mention his daughter and her husband anymore. He returned to the Red Star Factory. "This matter has nothing to do with you. If you come back to see your mother, go quickly. We have something important to discuss."

"I'm not leaving. I'm here for this matter. Director Jiang, Director Aman, it doesn't matter if they don't believe you. I believe you. If you hadn't given me the Jiefang ginseng, my mother and I might not have survived." After saying that, Wu Junru turned to her brother, "Jun, before we came in, you said that if there was one young man in our team who agreed, we would be willing to try again. Do you think I count?"

"Sister, this is two different things." Wu Chengjun was embarrassed.

If I say I don't count, does that mean I don't recognize my sister? Let's just say it. Don't they have to agree to the cooperation request of Red Star Factory?

Although they saved my sister, this matter concerns the livelihood of the entire Qingshui Brigade. They can't joke about it.

Wu Chengjun glanced at his father.

Wu Junru seemed not to notice the eye contact between Wu Chengjun and Wu Jinong. "My household registration is still in Qingshui Brigade. I am a member of Qingshui Brigade. I believe that Director Jiang and her team can develop Haiwan well, and I believe that she can lead the people of Qingshui Brigade out of poverty and get rid of the fate of relying on the weather for food."

The other cadres of Qingshui Brigade all looked at Wu Jinong. They would not interfere in your father-daughter affairs, but should they do the pearl oyster breeding business?

"Nonsense!" Wu Jinong put the cigarette bag on the table, "You have no say in this matter. Ah Jun, take your sister and..." At this point, he paused, "Xiao Jiefang goes home. Director Jiang, her words don't count, you should go back to the Bay."