132(Extra 3)

◎Island Defense War◎

On the evening of the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, Jiang Anning and Zhou Enjin said goodbye to the people in the capital and boarded the green train from the capital to Guangzhou via Jincheng.

Only the three of them and brother-in-law Pei went back this time. The third sister had not finished her confinement yet and had to stay in Beijing for confinement. Her family would take care of her and Dudu.

Dudu was the son of the third sister. His nickname was Dudu and his full name was Pei Yidu. Yi means "standing tall, majestic, and firm". The reason for this name is that the child was born in the capital. The Pei family hoped that he would have a firm will like a mountain and be tenacious.

After more than 30 hours, the four arrived at Jincheng Railway Station. The train station was still very busy. Everywhere you could see educated youth returning home to visit relatives carrying heavy things and rushing to the train.

"Grandpa, Mom and Dad are here, here." As soon as the train stopped, Jiang Anning pushed the window up and called out to a certain position in the crowd.

Wang Fuhua: "I seem to hear the voice of the lady."

Xiao Liang held his breath and listened carefully. After a moment, he looked up at the train window and his eyes stopped at carriage No. 19, "Grandpa, Mom and Dad, they are there."

Wang Fuhua and Wang Zhongyuan looked in the direction of his finger and saw Jiang Anning waving at them.

Wang Fuhua led the iron ox, while Wang Zhongyuan, Jiang Quangen and Xiao Liang walked in front with their luggage, passing through the crowded crowd and squeezing into the carriage where Jiang Anning was.

Zhou Enjin and Pei Qingsong had packed their things and squeezed under the train when they saw the few people.

The two groups of people mixed in the crowd.

"Grandpa, Dad, leave the luggage to me and Lao Pei. This is my third brother-in-law Pei Qingsong." Zhou Enjin took Jiang Quangen and Wang Zhongyuan's luggage and introduced them to the two.

"Grandpa, hello uncle." Pei Qingsong smiled and took the package from Zhou Enjin's right hand with his foxy eyes.

Several young people walked in front and escorted several people to the berth in carriage No. 19. Wang Zhongyun and Tie Niu's seats were in another berth carriage. Pei Qingsong and Grandpa exchanged, he went to Grandpa's seat, and Grandpa stayed in his seat.

After handing the luggage of the two people to the carriage through the window, Pei Qingsong left with some food and luggage.

Zhou Enjin escorted Grandpa and Tie Niu onto the train, while Wang Fuhua and Jiang Quangen stood at the window to chat with their grandson and Jiang Anning.

After Wang Zhongyuan and Tie arrived at the carriage, the train slowly started and headed for Guangzhou after they said goodbye.

As soon as the train started, Tie Niu rushed to Jiang Anning's side, greeted his brother, and took out the small lantern he made to entertain Anning.

The night outside the train was bright and dark, dark and bright, and finally arrived in Guangzhou. After getting off the train, the group rushed to the pier without stopping.

"Aunt, it's the Red Star!" Tieniu saw the tall ship from a distance, and pointed at the tall ship in the distance excitedly and said proudly: "Grandma, look! This is the ship of my aunt's factory."

Wang Zhongyuan looked at the several-story-high ship not far away, and his eyes were full of surprise. This ship is really big.

The next second, the old man's heart was filled with pride. An Ning has really made progress.